• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

brake issues

wagonslayer

ok heres the deal , my master was puking fluid out the top.When I popped the lid I found the front empty and the back over full.I thought that the master might be bad so I got a new one,now the same problem.I then switched out all four callipers, still having the same problem.I am getting great pressure out of the back zerks but not much out of the front.Any ideas?

ok heres the deal , my master was puking fluid out the top.When I popped the lid I found the front empty and the back over full.I thought that the master might be bad so I got a new one,now the same problem.I then switched out all four callipers, still having the same problem.I am getting great pressure out of the back zerks but not much out of the front.Any ideas?

Sounds like the new master is bad as well. If I had to guess I would say you went with a reman master. All 3 of our reman master cylinder suppliers tend to have bad units 50% of the time or more. Thats why most reputable shops don't even bother with the remans any more.

Did you bench bleed the master? Sounds like it wasn't done or done improperly. Also, you'll need to bleed the lines as after this, there will be air in them.

first I would be finding out where the brake fluid went. Did you have any leaks? Check the inside of your booster..

thanks to all, I got another master (dam remans) bled it and the lines , so far so good.I'll find out on the trail if it works :redneck: the damn thing never brakes in the garage:haha:

Did you bench bleed the master? Sounds like it wasn't done or done improperly. Also, you'll need to bleed the lines as after this, there will be air in them.

Must bench bleed the M/C before installing, But there's a trick to getting all the air out without bleeding entire system....:;