• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brakes for 16.5

Johnt1985

brakes dont work that great on my buggy trying to find a solution with out changing to 17 inch rim. spec on brakes wilwood master cylinders with stock dana 60 1 ton brakes up front and 14 bolt with disc brake convertion on rear with a set of cutter brakes. I know most people i have talked to suggested spidertrax hats and wilwood calipers but pretty sure they wont fit with my 16.5 rims. Any suggestions

Havy you tried different master cylinder? What type booster, if you have one?

Johnt1985 said:
two wilwood master cylinders not boosted no room
There's always room.... maybe look into a remote mounted booster n master.... just run linkage from your pedal in whatever ratio you want

I was dealing with this and went to a hydroboost setup and all is well in my world of brakes now. Let me know if you need me to put you a setup together. Guaranteed half price of the wod unit.

I was looking on line and I seen a bunch of guys running willwood calipers with 16.5 if I have to might go to hydra boost but don't want to have to put all new lines on buggy it has the plastic lines race line on now for non boosted

Re:

Are you using a ported hydroboost? I'm in the process on mine and was wondering on ported booster

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Latest posts