• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Brand New Buggy Chassis & Several Brand New Parts

oklahomawelder

EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE SEPERATELY OR AS A PACKAGE DEAL

I started gathering these parts approx 3 mos ago. EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW except the axle housings.

I literally just picked up the chassis on Saturday 10/20/12 from KORE in Tulsa, Ok

I was offered a job with a salaried position with full benefits, company vehicle and more home time, awesome... EXCEPT for the fact that by taking this job I give up about $50K a year in overtime. After insurance and retirement contributions being deducted from my paycheck with the new job, it will hurt the bank acct with the drop in pay, $135k a yr to $84K a yr. AS BAD AS I HATE TO I am needing to sell this stuff to pay off some debt to adjust to the new lower income and still live comfortably and stress free.

All prices are what I paid within a few dollars. I just rounded them off to make the deals easier

All prices are listed seperately and then at the end is a TOTAL price of everything. If interested in a package deal on everything, make me an offer based on the TOTAL figure below.

$3500--KORE defender chassis

$500--KORE fiberglass hood, cowl and grill

$350--All link tabs for axles and chassis for front and rear 4 link with shock tabs also

$625--30x19 FSR Aluminum Radiator 3" thick with 1.25" tubes With Stainless steel shroud and 2-12" SPAL puller fans

$150--Stinky Fab Racing Atlas mock up kit

$1500--78-79 Ford HP snowfighter Dana 60 empty housing with C's and spindles and hubs and ARTEC truss and ram mount and high steer arms with ARP studs and bolt kit

$200--Yukon Spool

$550--14 bolt rear with housing cut for shave kit with stock shafts and stock 4.10 gears and carrier and ARTEC truss

$50--Ruffstuff disc brake brackets

$225--Yukon Spool

$175--Yukon install kit

$90--Kore Diff cover

EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST IS BRAND NEW WITH EXCEPTION TO THE AXLE HOUSINGS

MAKE AN OFFER IF INTERESTED IN THE COMPLETE PACKAGE

EVERYTHING IS LOCATED IN THE TULSA OKLAHOMA AREA.

WILL SHIP ON YOUR DIME> PLEASE CHECK SHIPPING FROM 74436

BRANNON
918-430-6203

biggin said:
Will you do $650 shipped on the heim joints?

Yes... I can do $650 shipped
They will fit in a USPS flat rate box so shipping won't be but about $15. Let me know how you want to pay.
Thanks
Brannon

i can send the money thru paypal as a gift so it doesnt cost anything.

lay said:
What would the shipping be on the shave kit

I would like to try and keep the shave kit with the 14 bolt since the 14 bolt has already been cut for the shave kit.

Pic of chassis. My chassis has a plate in between the lower and mid rails on the rear end of the chassis that has 4 oval cutouts for lights in it.
I had KORE leave out the door bars to make it easier to climb in and out of the chassis during the build, but I do have all of them cut and notched ready to install.
I also had them leave out the rear harness bar and X-bracing to allow me to install the seats to fit me before having the harness bar installed. I do have the harness bar bent and notched ready to install as well as the X-bracing Tube.

Attachments

• KORE CHASSIS.gif
    KORE CHASSIS.gif
    138.3 KB · Views: 941
UDI123 said:
Is the radiator set up to run in the rear and is it for a Chevy or ford

Radiator is a dual pass with both AN fittings on the pass side if in a front radiator setup. If its a rear radiator setup they would be on the driver side.

Latest posts