• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

break-in gone wrong for somebody

gdf

ROLL TIDE
ok .... so its 2:30 A.M. and im at work... My wife calls freaking out... she is asleep on the couch.. wakes up hears the dog growling... looks at the front door and sees the door knob moving.. Calls her dad who only lives about 200ft from us.. he gets up and gets his gun... my wife can see 2 people trying to get in the door.... Her dad comes from his house in the dark and see's the same people standing on the front porch.. So he starts shooting... He said the started screaming and running away... He said they dissapeared in the dark... and he couldnt find any trace of them any where... Sure hope they are laying in the woods bleeding todeath right now.... There aint no telling how long its going to take to get my wife to stay by herself anymore... I cant stand a f***ing thief thats to lazy to work and had rather steal from somebody else..

How big is the dog? If it were a big one ( the dog that is) I would have turned it lose to track the M/F_ers down! :****:

Damn man luckily your father in law lives close! Bet they will think twice again! I hate a friggin thief :****:

Sounds like she needs a 20ga auto home defense shotgun. Good thing about dogs, they know when somethings not right and they make sure you know it too. Hope they get caught but I doubt they come back after being shot at!

Glad to hear it worked out as good as can be expected and your wife is physically ok.

I'd like to thank your dad for protecting the American dream and the right to bare and use fire arms!! If more thieves got shot (or shot at) there would be less of em!!

It's not rocket science....if you shoot em or they know that you will they will leave you alone :****: We need to go back to the old wild west days were you could shot someone for breaking into your house or just flat being on your land!!!

Glad this story had a happy ending. ;D I hate a thief!!!. Dig a big hole,so if they come back. I don't think anybody would miss them.

the dog that was in the house is a min pincher.... the bad thing about it is i have a 100lb doberman that stays outside....but because we were suposed to be getting bad weather yesterday i put him in the shop.....and he didnt have a clue what was going on......anyway nothing was bothered this morning when i got home.....but emotionally my wife is pretty tore up......and thats what pisses me off the most..... Her dad was shooting a .357 at them....but just to be on the safe side instead of the firearms being locked up in our bedroom....there is a firearm at just about any part of the house now.... Thanks for the concern guys....its truly appreciated !!!!!!!!