• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

break-in gone wrong for somebody

i seroiusly think we should have hangins on town square again,for all theifs,rapest,murderers,and all the lazy motherfuckers watching the mailbox.**** would change in the country if you could protect your family,or belongings no questions ask. :****: take her out shooting with a sawed off 12 ga ,it should let her feel a little safer when shes comfortable with shooting the gun.

thank god for dad just wish he was a better shot like to see them dead.very sorry to hear this

30th6 said:
i seroiusly think we should have hangins on town square again,for all theifs,rapest,murderers,and all the lazy motherfuckers watching the mailbox.**** would change in the country if you could protect your family,or belongings no questions ask. :****: take her out shooting with a sawed off 12 ga ,it should let her feel a little safer when shes comfortable with shooting the gun.

While I almost agree with your first statement...the second is moronic at best. Unless you're married to a VERY large woman, or very experienced shooter (gdf isn't) this would totally **** any normal females desire to shoot any weapon. While it's fun to slip a 00 buck in your buddies skeet gun, recoil is the last thing a woman needs....Geez.

Heavy ass shotgun+ low brass bird shot+20yrd paper target = Point proven to her/win
Load it with high brass 6 shot for defense...all you need. (unless you want to remodel anyway....a couple rooms)
.357 revolver loaded with 38s for practice would be a good pistol choice...IMO

Self defense expert recommends a .22 semiautomatic rifle for a nonshooter female defense weapon. No recoil, just point and start spraying. Made sense to me. Even my first ex who hated guns was down with that plan, took her out a couple of times so she had no fear of the weapon. Now my daughter prefers her Glock, you don't want to fawk with her! :****:

My 12 ga. stays loaded with bird shot by the bed for this reason and my wife knows how to shoot it to defend herself! I told her if you see somebody tryin to come in just aim that direction and shoot it up I'll fix the door or whatever it may be just don't let em in :****:
But I'm on days now and I dare a sum bitch to come in

this type stuff is getting worse all the time i believe. hard economic times, drugs, gangs = people doing almost anything no matter what.......keep yo guns loaded and ready

i have a shotguns close by loaded with birdshot/slug altranating combo = one pissed off burgalar

she has a kel tec 380 which she knows how to shoot reload and take apart for cleaning....the problem was it was at the oppisite end of the house....and she had to walk past the door where they were at..... but regardless i guess until we are put in that situation we dont know what to do.... :dunno: :dunno:

I have a 7 year old son and one on the way, so I keep 2- .22's handy. Don't want anything going through the walls. And that's only if the machete doesn't scare 'em. I've been wanting to sink this thing frontal lobe deep into a thief since I got the damned thing.
2_24768.jpg

doctordick said:
Self defense expert recommends a .22 semiautomatic rifle for a nonshooter female defense weapon. No recoil, just point and start spraying. Made sense to me. Even my first ex who hated guns was down with that plan, took her out a couple of times so she had no fear of the weapon. Now my daughter prefers her Glock, you don't want to fawk with her! :****:

I agree with the .22 semi auto. My grandma has shot 2 people with her Remington 552 "Speedmaster" (tube fed .22LR holds 21 rounds, so you can really throw some lead at em).

One was a guy stealing gas out of my granddads Nova, she only hit the car 4x ;D, but got the guy in the leg and ass.

Other time was a guy trying to steal their coon dogs. We never figured out who that was, but we found blood where they ran off in the woods.

My wife has a kel tec 380 in the head board and a 9mm carbine beside the bed. Both are loaded fmj fmj then hy-shocks the rest of the way. She is not a big woman (5'5" and 125#) but is a very capable shooter. She has a model 70 270 and can handle my sons 835 ultra mag with bird shot no problem. There is nothing better than range time to make someone more comfortable with shooting bigger calibers. She also has a 160# American bull dog that is her baby you don't mess with Momma when he is around.
I drove over the road for years and she wanted to feel safe when I was gone.

Draco said:
While I almost agree with your first statement...the second is moronic at best. Unless you're married to a VERY large woman, or very experienced shooter (gdf isn't) this would totally **** any normal females desire to shoot any weapon. While it's fun to slip a 00 buck in your buddies skeet gun, recoil is the last thing a woman needs....Geez.

Heavy ass shotgun+ low brass bird shot+20yrd paper target = Point proven to her/win
Load it with high brass 6 shot for defense...all you need. (unless you want to remodel anyway....a couple rooms)
.357 revolver loaded with 38s for practice would be a good pistol choice...IMO
well my wife likes to shoot so i assumed it wouldnt be a problem for most women if it was life or death situation.o and shes just a country girl and NOT a VERY LARGE WOMEN.

30th6 said:
well my wife likes to shoot so i assumed it wouldnt be a problem for most women if it was life or death situation.o and shes just a country girl and NOT a VERY LARGE WOMEN.

I prolly shouldn't have been an ass...but, MOST women have no business shooting a sawed off 12.

miles4areason said:
I recently got the Judge that's the ultimate home defense best of both worlds load every other with 45 colt and 4 10 shell PAPOW!!

Those are nice! :dblthumb:

miles4areason said:
I recently got the Judge that's the ultimate home defense best of both worlds load every other with 45 colt and 4 10 shell PAPOW!!

Been thinking of getting one of those.

I have a pistol grip moseburg with buckshot by the bed on my side and the wife has a 22 pistol on her side. Got a 22 target pistol in route to front door and when im not home for a night or so the wife has my 38 or 9mm handy. Been tryin to talk her into shootin the AR-15 but she likes the pistols.

Draco said:
I prolly shouldn't have been an ass...but, MOST women have no business shooting a sawed off 12.

This is why my wife has a 410 mossberg pump beside the bed! Easy to shot and very effective!

miles4areason said:

Best home defense out there in my opinion, easy to use and can keep it anywhere in the house out of the reach of children, same as you, load every other round and unload!

keep it up guys this thread has got me thinking about getting something a little easier for the wife to shoot when i aint home :****: