• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brett Jerome's barn build aka "Ain't Easy"

halcat said:
You gonna flip the rear chunk around to streghten up the drive shaft ? Build looks super!
It's flipped already the case outputs are on the passenger side

I know nothing about coil overs and even less about mounting them, so I ask this because I don't know, but is the performance reduced by laying the fronts back or are they still in an acceptable range? Slick build man!!

what size rod did you use to make the floor? What did you bend it with? That's some nice work you have turned out.

Ready to see some walk around videos of this rig on the trailer behind the F5!!! Then of the rig beating down a trail too.

Looks great.

How do you like that Holley intake? I am trying to decide between a the setup you have with a centrifugal blower, or just going with a roots style blower

I think the roots style would be much tighter setup. After getting this one on it pretty much dictated my shock hoop location. I went with this because a local guy is really familiar with them and got me a decent deal.

smurfy90 said:
what size rod did you use to make the floor? What did you bend it with? That's some nice work you have turned out.
I used 5/16 solid rod. Didn't use anything special to bend it with. Turned out pretty good. Went with the solid for that reason and its easy to burn your floor sheet metal to.

ridered3 said:
Ready to see some walk around videos of this rig on the trailer behind the F5!!! Then of the rig beating down a trail too.

Looks great.
Thanks. This thing won't be done till first of the year at least ,running outta money fast. Going to focus on getting the motor buttoned up and try to decide on steering cylinders and rear steer setup. Everybody refers to the tow rig as "pimpin" so "ain't easy" fit the bill for the bouncer ha

Thanks. This thing won't be done till first of the year at least ,running outta money fast. Going to focus on getting the motor buttoned up and try to decide on steering cylinders and rear steer setup. Everybody refers to the tow rig as "pimpin" so "ain't easy" fit the bill for the bouncer ha
[/quote]

What's this tow rig named pimpin all about and look like?

1950 f5 cab, custom frame ect, 19k rockwell rear end, 12 valve cummins