• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brett Jerome's barn build aka "Ain't Easy"

It prolly wasn't as close as it looked but I thought u were gonna take out the camera at the end lol. Awesome ride!

1tonyj said:
It prolly wasn't as close as it looked but I thought u were gonna take out the camera at the end lol. Awesome ride!

Ha it was as close as it looked! It's going to take a ton of seat time to get used to this rig. It gets there fast for sure, but coming from a 7,000lb beast on 54's to this is going to take some time on the trails to be able to run it like it should be ran. I'm very happy with how it turned out for sure

Im84 said:
Ha it was as close as it looked! It's going to take a ton of seat time to get used to this rig. It gets there fast for sure, but coming from a 7,000lb beast on 54's to this is going to take some time on the trails to be able to run it like it should be ran. I'm very happy with how it turned out for sure

Going to take it out to Hollister Hills? :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
Going to take it out to Hollister Hills? :dunno:

Ha, no definately not. That was a fun ride out there but I'm not sure I will ever go back 34 hour drive... I've been wheelin since I was in high school in 1998 and from 2008-2011 it was non stop. Kinda burnt me out and heavily debated about building this buggy. With that said I'm going at a much slower pace this go around. I would love to compete in srrs but I just don't want to be gone that much. All I can say is when I do hit the trails I'm gonna give it hell .

Got my new oil pan it's got some beef to her! Limiting straps showed up too. Went with the 6 ply trail gear ones and they seem stout as hell also.

Im84 said:
Ha, no definately not. That was a fun ride out there but I'm not sure I will ever go back 34 hour drive... I've been wheelin since I was in high school in 1998 and from 2008-2011 it was non stop. Kinda burnt me out and heavily debated about building this buggy. With that said I'm going at a much slower pace this go around. I would love to compete in srrs but I just don't want to be gone that much. All I can say is when I do hit the trails I'm gonna give it hell .

Do you have any plans to wheel out here in Bama or Tenutsee? Like to shake your hand and check out your buggy. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Do you have any plans to wheel out here in Bama or Tenutsee? Like to shake your hand and check out your buggy. :dblthumb:

I'm sure I will have to get down there sometime this year. I will hit you up and let you know when.

Great Job! That buggy is going to flat out get it!

We may be related. I also had a big buggy on 54s. Sold it then did a year build on a black and green Rock bouncer on rocks, etc.
Proof!

Your wife's name isn't Jamie is it?...lol

Looking forward to seeing the vids of you ripping it up out there.

Jeremy

I can finally say the parts list is done!!! Fire extinguishers were it. I know I may need to change things here and there but it's done. Been building five years non stop between the tow rig and the buggy but it's all over. Tired of being broke for sure blowing all my extra money on this. I'm done building for awhile for sure going to go enjoy this for a bit. Big meat run should be the first trip, sucks srrs is that weekend I was hoping to see some if the big boy bouncers there after all this is all their fault or madrams fault, sitting in the recliner drinking beer watching you tube caused me to build this buggy ha. Anyways they done.

Awesome I am glad ur done and it turned out the way u wanted it I was planning on coming out to the big meats run but I will be racing in the srrs race hope to see that rig on the trail some time

Ha thanks sad thing is I could build two tow rigs like that for what I got in this pile of tube. :-\

CHASMAN9 said:
You get the coveted "Propellor spinning on the hat" award for that beast. UNBELIEVABLE... Exhaust runs through the tank with no vapor lock, cool move. Love to see both these beasts in person. :****: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

I decided against it coming through the tank but it does come out through the center of the spare tire! Had to do something different.