• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Brett Jerome's barn build aka "Ain't Easy"

dieselrat said:
Scraders !!! Or schrader valves turned around like the man says!! Gees you can't do anything right.. You should give up building..

Sorry - seen enough of them torn off and no spares up here so I mention it when I see it.

Re: Re: Brett Jerome's barn build aka "Ain't Easy"

So sick... that should def do the trick

ratedX said:
That would be over 1100 horse

Ain't no way. I'm all for throwing it on the engine dyno to see what the power loss is this winter. But I really don't think I'm losing over 525 hp

Just thinking 575 is real high for having a 2.5 drop In ur case and rocks that right there is a 50 percent loss

I'm not here to pull some **** outta my ass. You got different dynos, tuners, motors,ect. You may of got screwed on your dyno or mine could of been reading high who knows. 15 pounds of boost changes things dramatically I think we can all agree. People were wanting to know so I posted it.

I'm not knocking ur machine one bit it's a bad bitch and I agree at 15 lbs u could easily be upward of 800 can't wait for a beat down video

I would have loved to see and hear that Dyno run on video. The roar of those 43s and then the exhaust must have been awesome!

50% is a big estimate loss of HP through a drivetrain, I haven't talked to a dyno man yet that says you lose 50% through the drivetrain. It goes back to who is running the dyno and setting everything up. That is a good looking machine for sure with some very impressive numbers for the first trip to the dyno. Good Job Brett cant wait to see it out.

Rohlingoffroad said:
Glad to see those numbers I am planning on pushing mine to 16#s and I will be on e85 with 3:1 case and 4:90s in my rocks with 43s .Do u know what # ur injectors are ?

They are 80lb injectors which is a good injector for e85 . If I ever go to regular gas I would need to get bigger ones.

Probably going thru transfer case, rockwells, and Turing 43" tires eates up a lot more power than a 5 speed mustang on 26" slick! Reason for the big drop

Im84 said:
They are 80lb injectors which is a good injector for e85 . If I ever go to regular gas I would need to get bigger ones.

I may be wrong but i thought it took more fuel running on corn than on gas so you should be good on the injectors. Either way i would love to see/hear that procharged beast tearing up a hillside. I love the sound prochargers make :driving:

tbacon38 said:
50% is a big estimate loss of HP through a drivetrain, I haven't talked to a dyno man yet that says you lose 50% through the drivetrain. It goes back to who is running the dyno and setting everything up. That is a good looking machine for sure with some very impressive numbers for the first trip to the dyno. Good Job Brett cant wait to see it out.
They say it's the 43" tires killing the numbers.