• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bronco 2.5 Full tuber

Another update today we started on the rear tubes. We put the upper link mounts on and made the links. Also made and put on the last tran-Tcase mount.

Last edited:
Looks good, east coast feel. The cage confuses the hell out of me, what's up with the stubs on the B-hoop? Seems like a weird way to build a cage.

Looks good, east coast feel. The cage confuses the hell out of me, what's up with the stubs on the B-hoop? Seems like a weird way to build a cage.

I think they are going for a certain look with the roof, and they are going to splice in the rest of the side hoop's last. Not my cup of tea, but that's what seperate's one builder from the next.

The side bars will slide in. The stubs are holding it in place and will come out when the sides go in.

Ok were to start the half ring bolt sufaces were they meet are welded top and bottem then gound but big leaks out the front. Then they leak out of the welds were the rings meet the rims.:mad: Also they look like they just came out of the bone yard with all the dents and dings :puke: Then insted of using 10" rim they just half ass weld in some 2" ring :awesomework: Would you like some close up pics of the fine workmanship:redneck:

Ok were to start the half ring bolt sufaces were they meet are welded top and bottem then gound but big leaks out the front. Then they leak out of the welds were the rings meet the rims.:mad: Also they look like they just came out of the bone yard with all the dents and dings :puke: Then insted of using 10" rim they just half ass weld in some 2" ring :awesomework: Would you like some close up pics of the fine workmanship:redneck:

Yes please!!

We will post some pictures tomorrow. It started out by calling USA 6X6 to buy some rockwell centers for 15" wheels, by the way did not fit on anything. I then called to find out how much some regular rockwell wheels would be, i never did get the price for the wheels i asked about but was told that they had some double beed locks sitting there on the floor ready to ship for $900 to my door. I told him i didnt have that much so then he proceeded to ask how much i did have and when i told him $850 he said sold and they would ship out that day. After calling the next day to get tracking information they had some excuse why they could not ship the night before which was a wednesday, i then called friday and monday(closed on mondays) so when i called tuesday trying to get the tracking info, the woman in customer service had no idea what i was talking about. I then had to continue to call until someone knew what i was talking about, once they figured it out it took a couple more days for them to ship the wheels, so i finally got them 3 weeks after ordering them and they looked like i built them myself in my driveway, at this point i have not complained to anyone because "i got a deal" which i did not ask for. Then putting them together was a huge pain in the a$$! They leak so bad that they loose all pressure in minutes, i think i have one that if you put 30 lbs of pressure in it, it will hold for about 3 days until completely flat. I say again the only reason i posted this is because you asked.

Yes ive heard alot of bad things bout them and even a friend of mine that is a Rockwell Guru laughed when i told him i ordered my wheels for USA 6X6 but oh well its what ive got so i need to work with them:mad:

Ok so we finally got back to work on this thing . Planing on having it done to enter it in next years TTC. We have the tube work almost done, motor, trans and cases back in mounts done and painted. Therear suspention is done the front lowwers are done and now with the motor back in we can get the uppers done and hang the coilovers. Here are a few pics

Last edited:

Latest posts