• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bronco 2.5 Full tuber

Ok so we took it out and gave it a little beat down. Still have a few things to do like the rear seat some sheet metal and get the EFI dialed. but it did good for it's first real trip out. Here are some pics

Last edited:
That thing is so ****ing beautifull:cool: Thats awesome you got it done in time, I hope you get into TTC this year!!! I'm actually going to watch it with a few buddies this year!!

It tuned out wicked, it looks just mean all flexed out :awesomework:

Ok so we did some more work to this thing besides the dents. We mounted the 8274 behind the grill, dual fans and a rad hoop. O,ya and a heater. Next will be to remove the painless fuse box and put in the 12 volt guy 8 switch panel with dual winch controls when it comes in. Here are some pics

Last edited:
heard a ton of **** about this rig, we must have 10 friends in common. It does not dissapoint that thing is a bad ass rig.
Don't we as readers get to vote on who gets in TTC? If so when does that happen?

...Jason

heard a ton of **** about this rig, we must have 10 friends in common. It does not dissapoint that thing is a bad ass rig.
Don't we as readers get to vote on who gets in TTC? If so when does that happen?

...Jason

from what I have heard is you have to vote by sending in a card or some crazy crap. That way there wont be no Pirate rigging going on. :cool:

from what I have heard is you have to vote by sending in a card or some crazy crap. That way there wont be no Pirate rigging going on. :cool:

figures the world has never been the same since Pirate took off..lol