• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bryants Cove lease

clayne

Bryant's Cove
Lease

Our trails have been threatened in the past and some are even gone. We are working on a lease for 7400 Acres in Bryant's Cove so we have a place to ride. The leasing of this property could even lead to a more permanent solution for our riding future. The lease will consist of 250 lessees at $120 each. It will be an annual lease with a % of your Money back if a portion of property is sold. There will be "hunting" type insurance on the property for the lease holder(s). If those who ride the Cove fail to lease the property, it could easily be leased to a strict "hunting only" club. In this instance we would not be able to continue riding in the area. If you want help with the lease, please call or text (931)235-9917.
We will be having a Meeting for the DamnLocals 4x4 Club, Saturday, May 12th to discuss the lease. Anyone that may have questions on this matter will be welcome to attend. And, if you may be interest in joining a 4x4 Club come check us out. We are always looking for more with same interests.
We will also be discussing other subject at our Meeting like our Memorial Day Bash at the end of the Month and MORE!
The Meeting will be held in the Middle of Tracy City behind the 100 year old Flury's Grocery Store. Turn on to 12th Street and it is just past the ball field on the right.

If you Help with this and use PayPal make sure you mark as gift or it charges extra fee!

Got first Have in and Locked in so time get second Half in by End of June!

so will this mean that all the rideing in the cove and the gulf will be off limits unless you buy a membership?

No if we get the lease it will still be open. But we have to get the lease to keep it open. Make sense? If a hunting club gets it they will stop all riding. This land starts just north of the church (does not include the few acres that belong to the church, just all the land around it) and goes almost as far south as WIDEFORD. There will also be a parking area for trailers in the pryor ridge area.

i got ya. how far up in the cove will it go? does it go up past the camp spot with the fire pit and horseshoe stobs? i this goes through then its a great place to ride and id hate to see it shut off like there trying to do to everything else. if i had the extra money i would deffentaly be in but cash is kinda scarce right now.

It goes roughly 2500ft past the church towards coalmont. Then goes about 2500ft short of what the call wide ford. Width wise its both sides of the main bottom trail and goes up to the flats on top of Pryor ridge.

What if i wanted to just hunt? The riding dont interest me anymore but it would be nice to have another place to hunt

Here are some pics of the riding area they are talking about.

From what I was told on that ride, you can spend a couple of days in there and without hitting the same trails more or less. You can go back there on something with rocks, full on tube buggy, or a basically stock 4x4 on 31'' to 33"s and have just a much fun. Great mixture of rocks, hills, good trail riding, etc. Can't wait to get back down there sometime. The DamnLocals are good people!

The church
GEDC0219.jpg

IMG_20120128_153126.jpg

GEDC0282.jpg

GEDC0279.jpg

GEDC0175.jpg

GEDC0173.jpg

Due to this we didn't get to hit any of the rock trials/rock gardens but it was quite fun anyway!
GEDC0295.jpg

Looks like Pumpkin has taken care of this. I glad you guys think we Good guys & gals. There some out there the Mouth bout us and I like to KicK their A$$ cause they Dont even NO US!

I'd like to come back down sometime with Andy to see more of the trails and meet some of the other locals too. I'm trying to scratch up some money to help out with the lease.

Coy, Pumpkin.

What's some of the details on lease membership.

Guests
Parking

Those are my biggest questions.

Thanks
Paul

Guest are more then welcome, hell we aint going to stop no one from riding there weather they pay or not. BUT WE HAVE TO GET 250 TOTAL TO KEEP IT OPEN. We are trying to lease it before a big hunting club does. Everyone remember riding at Cowen? Hunting club got it now we can't ride there. There will be a parking area at the top of Pryor ridge. But we also have all the places we already park at too. There are some harder things to ride and we are finding more to cutout all the time. This also includes the land they are trying to get for the OHV park. When that happens they will build a main trail head with park and other thing (showers, camping area, bathrooms, and ECT.) If any of this land sales then the leasers will get refunded part of the money at a pro rated rate. Call the number and talk to Lurch (Shawn Parsons) call or text (931)235-9917.

clayne said:
Looks like Pumpkin has taken care of this. I glad you guys think we Good guys & gals. There some out there the Mouth bout us and I like to KicK their A$$ cause they Dont even NO US!

If you hear anything coming from Indiana that is my fault....I tell everyone I meet about that damn Coy from Tennessee! Seriously though, I asked on Pirate. Is there a way to just donate instead of lease? I am not sure how much sence I'll makes for me to lease ground I ride one time a year.

I am sure you could find alot of people willing to donate, or pledge to donate to the club. Even most people out of town can spare $20-50 for the cause.

twentyfootdaredevil said:
If you hear anything coming from Indiana that is my fault....I tell everyone I meet about that damn Coy from Tennessee! Seriously though, I asked on Pirate. Is there a way to just donate instead of lease? I am not sure how much sence I'll makes for me to lease ground I ride one time a year.

I am sure you could find alot of people willing to donate, or pledge to donate to the club. Even most people out of town can spare $20-50 for the cause.

x2 our club rides down there once or twice a year but i would be willing to donate some money and i could see if the club would be willing to donate some money along with some other personal donations.

To me Donations would just help make it cheaper on the leaser's might help with the insurance too. Please call Lurch.

clayne said:
Yep may have to try that Josh. How much you gonna donnate? bout 15 grand be small change for you. LOL

15k? I think you have been staring at the tach on that old bronco too hard! I am sure I could turn loose of some cash when you guys get ready. I don't own a world class tranny shop like you do so my funds might be slightly lower than yours!

DANG! I sure wish I wasn't so damned broke right now! I'd be down for a spot.
For anyone who might question the local club there... I lost my wallet out of a buggy a few years ago up there on the lease land. Spent the evening trying to find it. Went back the mext day and didn't find it.
These fine folks found it later and and didn't take the money out of it! I asked them to... but they didn't! It had 200 dollars that I was to buy raffle tickets with!
Ya'll are awesome and I hope we don't loose this area!

Is this the place at Mont Eagle :dunno:,,, sure looks like a place we rode one time if it ain,t,,,,

we left the motel ,crossed back over the interstate and bout drove back down to Chattnooga, then drove thru a little pasture and went up thru some KILLER riding, stopped and went in a cave,

then got back wheeling on some big rocks, ledges, all kinda cool crap, stopped at the little block church, drove way up the holler and finally climbed out at DARK and popped out at some chicken houses

and some dude came out and told us how the hell to get back to pavement.

but I do know how some spots in the woods can look the same ;D