• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BTF Hours... Poll and Question

Would you liike to see BTF open on Saturdays from 10-2?

• Yes, I break stuff and need to buy on Saturdays

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No, I would rather be out wheeling than shopping.

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Does Not Matter to Me

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
D

Dan@BlueTorch

We are looking at opening the shop on Saturdays from 10 am - 2pm. Would you like to see us open? We are looking at this after we finish the showroom area of the shop. Let me know what you think. If we have enough people that are interested we are going to do so. Otherwise it would be by appointment only.

-Dan

It is a catch 22 I think. I know several times I have needed stuff on Saturday but I know everybody was closed. Most of the time we are out wheelin. I think since we are all use to the M-F hours at ALL shops, nobody really expects you to be open on Sat

sunday morning would be my thoughts or sat evening. I don't that many ppl that would break right off the bat and have enough time to get to your shop to buy parts that you have in - stock. Just my $0.02 I could be totally off.

jrhall said:
open up when grayrock or morris are having large rides??? 8)

bring BTF trailer to big rides for display/sell consumable parts for some cheddar(and of course DVD's :flipoff1:) thumb.gif

Just ideas Dan... take em all with a grain of salt cause I am clueless about your customer base.

as a business owner i wouldn't open unless you had something to do. we had people say they come in on Saturdays if we were open and we wound just being board waiting.

agree with some open when there is an event or better yet bring a trailer to the event for guys a distance away thats the only /best time to get our cash

I'd just open the "showroom" part. So peeps could get brackets and stuff. Do the fab work by appointment. I'm no business man so my idea could suck. :dunno:

3 tons o fun said:
I'd just open the "showroom" part. So peeps could get brackets and stuff. Do the fab work by appointment. I'm no business man so my idea could suck. :dunno:

Yeah you should keep your opinions to yourself! :flipoff1:

i have always used the philosophy that why work 6 days to do 5 days worth of work if you can get it done in 5... everyone including the boss needs time for family and rest, so its not worth your sanity... i agree on hauling the rig to close events because people will definately appreciate you being there...

lal357 said:
agree with some open when there is an event or better yet bring a trailer to the event for guys a distance away thats the only /best time to get our cash

thats prolly the best idea, but do better than four wheel parts. their trailer had a piece of **** jeep in it and no parts, at least none four sell