• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bug ej's new buggy?

kushKrawlin said:
Wow, Ya found a glimpse of other racers??!? A while back I was looking at some of the races on youtube to find my ole' buddy Jonathon racing the new white buggy.. If one didn't know any better They would definitely think there were only about five or six people racing. It seems that if ya ain't a big $ name that you have to damn near kill yourself flipping down a mountain to make the cut.. I understand editing and making it action-packed for the hits and subscribers.. but dam it would be cool to see all of the racers not just the top 3, big names, and big crashes. And for the life of me I cannot find videos of everyone racing.. Maybe I'm weird and the only one that Would to see tha guys that money's no issue.. Hell I dunno :dunno: I just would like to see some videos of this buggy getting that ass whipped by Jonathan !! :woot: Hope he takes this buggy and beats down every race next season!!! :woot:

Up until this race Jonathons buggy hadn't completed a course and thats why it wasn't in any videos. I'm not gonna explain why I upload like a do but I will say after you watch 30 people hit the same hill if you don't have a high finish or do something exciting you probably aren't going to get a video. I have always tried to be fair and if someones wants to see there video all they have to do is message me and I will upload it.

Cole said:
Up until this race Jonathons buggy hadn't completed a course and thats why it wasn't in any videos. I'm not gonna explain why I upload like a do but I will say after you watch 30 people hit the same hill if you don't have a high finish or do something exciting you probably aren't going to get a video. I have always tried to be fair and if someones wants to see there video all they have to do is message me and I will upload it.
Nah I totally get it. Back when we were riding sport bikes, doing shows,we had over three years of footage.. After editing, Think it was an hour and a half.. I know you would go to sleep watching every single minute.. The editing in making sure that you could watch every driver would be insane. I'm sure you spend too much time on a computer now, I know when we were editing our videos it was the most frustrating thing ever. From watching your videosI think you have it down pat.

Just like a nascar race. The cameras are on the leaders and those jockeying for position change. Unless there's a wreck, the middle of the pack doesn't make TV.

I honestly don't see how cole has time to work a job,film all this stuff, and spend time with his family. Busy guy. thumb.gif

Elliott said:
I honestly don't see how cole has time to work a job,film all this stuff, and spend time with his family. Busy guy. thumb.gif

Me either, I get told to get off my phone almost daily just trying to keep up with what goes on here, not to mention how difficult it is to get away for a weekend ride once every couple of months.

Cole is right ... this was the first race our buggy made it up a hill :****: The buggy didnt make the second hill due to a relay issue. Jon is getting the bugs worked out and I'm sure everyone will see more of him. :woot: :woot: :driving:

Cole said:
But I have a WHITE car I drive everyday :popcorn:
He has a white gayzr too.

And as for the stickers Brock.. You cant' have room for everybody just because they touch the buggy.

Elliott said:

grcthird said:
Me either, I get told to get off my phone almost daily just trying to keep up with what goes on here, not to mention how difficult it is to get away for a weekend ride once every couple of months.

I just don't sleep a whole lot and thankfully my wife is pretty awesome and understands. I always try and make time for the family in the afternoon and work on video stuff after they go to bed.

Cole said:
I just don't sleep a whole lot and thankfully my wife is pretty awesome and understands. I always try and make time for the family in the afternoon and work on video stuff after they go to bed.

If a woman don't wanna put up with a broke man, she's gonna have to put up with a busy man! :****: :dblthumb: