• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy build "Indecision"

Re: Re: Buggy build "Indecision"

tonybolton said:
Same here. I pass by spots at windrock and I can almost see us talking to one another...

"P: Whatya wanna hit next??
Me: Don't matter man...im jus here to follow your hundo droppin ass around.
P: oh what-the-****-ever.....lets go run schoolbus.
Me: Hope I don't holdya up!
P: [rolleyes] "

Sounds abou right

fordcontraption01 said:
i remember that day a little before you tried to cut off your fingers. We were on 15 and I turtled on that big rock because I didn't want to thrash on it scare Aiden and Patrick said get the hell away from him there ain't nothing here but a Ford gonna pull a Ford lol that was good times. Then a little while after you tried to stop your fan and we all had to haul ass off the mountain. You guys left so me and Patrick set and bullshited for awhile and was debating on rattle rock but we all left and you must have left your jacket so Patrick took it with him to get it back to you. We was also making fun of those jackasses in that a team looking van. Patrick was calling them the gay team I found out a little later from him why he was saying that about those guys :****:

Ha!!!! I know why...

tonybolton said:
They're on Instagram....where all the cool kids are. Forum pix are SOOOOOOO 2017.....geeeeeuuuuzzzz. lol

Instawhat? I'm too old for this **** and too old to be searching for Vanilla Ice coffees. PICTURES HOLMANN OR :butt: :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

I hope this good deed goes towards my community service duties!

Attachments

• 1-2-2018 3-04-15 PM.jpg
    1-2-2018 3-04-15 PM.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 235
  • 1-2-2018 3-04-25 PM.jpg
    1-2-2018 3-04-25 PM.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 211
  • 1-2-2018 3-04-38 PM.jpg
    1-2-2018 3-04-38 PM.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 206
tonybolton said:
I hope this good deed goes towards my community service duties!

Pardon granted Tony, but you are on double secret probation... :rolf:

Damn I miss that buggy.... :'(

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:

No problem....just don't start any gay threads about me and clutter up this premier forum for offroaderizing. :) Gotta keep this bitch CLASSY! :)

tonybolton said:
No problem....just don't start any gay threads about me and clutter up this premier forum for offroaderizing. :) Gotta keep this bitch CLASSY! :)

:tc :tc :tc :tc :tc :tc :tc :tc :tc :tc :tc :tc Got your very own club I see... :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR

If you would ever stay at a park for more than 15 minutes, you might get to see some of them.... :****:

ljholmann said:
If you would ever stay at a park for more than 15 minutes, you might get to see some of them.... :****:

OH SNAP, busted by Poppy. That's a low blow sista, you know I made it 22 minutes last time. :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

WildDog said:
Can't wait!! ;D

You better go introduce yourself Newbie. Not everyone knows the saga of Rev Limiter Rita. Woof woof :rolf:
Welcome aboard Amanda and keep my girl safe. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

poolman said:
No way..... laughing1

Hey! Welcome to Hardline!! :dblthumb:

Thank you! ;D

CHASMAN9 said:
You better go introduce yourself Newbie. Not everyone knows the saga of Rev Limiter Rita. Woof woof :rolf:
Welcome aboard Amanda and keep my girl safe. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

Done... and don't worry ol' Rev Limiter Rita always takes care of her! :driving:

I know this buggy isn't sitting in a shed somewhere collecting dust. How about some updates Ms. Poppy?

ADMINISTRATOR

Latest posts