• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

buggy build price.

Just a little advice for someone who's been in metal fab/mfg for close to 20 years....if you're going to take the time build a "model" or demo out of hrew, you're going to do everything twice. These projects are extremely labor intensive, so keeping track of all your data (bend rad, overbends, tube lengths, etc.) are important to do the first time. Especially if you are thinking of a production chassis.

Good luck and your drive will determine your success.

Re: Re: buggy build price.

Thanks I've been debating the chassis I'll go ahead and build it outta Dom I'm gonna use bend tech pro to design the buggy

Id buy a used rockbouncer (if i was going that way) by then the weaklinks in buggy wud b redone or u wud see them..this is coming from a blue collar worker...just how i see it...also just need something for u..cause u know they r sumbody with a rig with nore money than u....personally i have seen a home built country boy buggy (tubing) out do SUM custom rigs...just saying

Re: Re: Re: buggy build price.

muslcr71 said:
Id buy a used rockbouncer (if i was going that way) by then the weaklinks in buggy wud b redone or u wud see them..this is coming from a blue collar worker...just how i see it...also just need something for u..cause u know they r sumbody with a rig with nore money than u....personally i have seen a home built country boy buggy (tubing) out do SUM custom rigs...just saying
I'm I'm the same boat as you work pay check to pay check. The guy backed out tho

i see it like this i got loving wifee and two daughters to see everday....and i know i cannot hang with evrone...i just want sumthing for me and how i ride...i want to see my family evrday..i am in middle of building a cj7 crawler,but buddies got buggies and like how they look....ALL BUILT BUY THEM...and seen there buggies outdo sum custom rigs(with my eyes)....i might get them to build and make me a tube buggy this year have a CJ7 with stout sbc 400/(700r4/np208) stock axles and winch now but will get one tons by mid yr....aiming for a turbo 400/np205 combo by buggy time......i just dont see 80000 in a buggy that a homemade tube buggy less than 12k that can hang or outdo......maybe its just my area. :))