• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy building questions.

Well if you are stuck on leafs, 63" chevy rear and trail-gear front springs seems to be a pretty good combo ive put that on a few trucks and worked great what wheelbase are you thinking?

Yeah that would be a good set up i like those trail gear springs. Not sure on the wheele base yet its gotta fit a back seat so probly around the same as an extra cab yota or something.

Flat fender is going to be an extremely long project and its getting torn down to the frame so i can get it all ready for paint this summer. Not in a big hurry to get that done its not gonna see that much trail life.

The only part off an actual vehicle thats gonna be on this is some of a cal from a yj or cj so not a truggy either.

The only part off an actual vehicle thats gonna be on this is some of a cal from a yj or cj so not a truggy either.

Leaf springs wil come of a vehicle anyways if it has a jeep part then it is a juggy. We can do this all day biatch

Flat fender is going to be an extremely long project and its getting torn down to the frame so i can get it all ready for paint this summer. Not in a big hurry to get that done its not gonna see that much trail life.

Good thing you comp cut it then :fawkdancesmiley:

Dont make a baby just cause ya gotta ****.

I agree 100%. You can die bringing baby's into this world just like you can die bringing buggies into this world. Especially if they are built like the square tube death trap at the beginning of this thread. Speaking of ****'s, I understand it may have been the first time that person had built something like that but I wouldn't even allow an enemies **** to ride in that thing unless you were some arab terrorist because that is pretty much what they ride around in already.

I would suggest rear toyota springs up front, they flex alot, good approach angle, hella cheap, replaceable easily. But your not wanting any toyota parts on your junk.