• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy name

New official rule to hardline. You can't name a rig unless it has a story behind it and it has to be named on the trail. :****:

Molly Hatchet said:
New official rule to hardline. You can't name a rig unless it has a story behind it and it has to be named on the trail. :****:

So, we are going to name yours after a planet.

Your Anus

:rolf:

I haven't quite figured out naming a buggy before it has started, nor having others name it ? :dunno:

mckeddie said:
I haven't quite figured out naming a buggy before it has started, nor having others name it ? :dunno:

It's the common disorder called premature desire for attention. :****:

Asking others to name yer **** is ghey. Be creative, name it yourself. But first, actually start the project.....

slravenel said:
Whatever you do though...make sure the capitalize all the letters so everyone knows how serious it is. Make sure to do that.

That's fawking hilarious. Funniest thing I've read all week even though it's just Monday....

Based on your first two sentences, I say "Fixin to"........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
It's the common disorder called premature desire for attention. :****:

Asking others to name yer **** is ghey. Be creative, name it yourself. But first, actually start the project.....

Fawker! I been trying to come up with a name for mine and even asked others for suggestions. :****:
But I don't feel ghey! Lol :flipoff1:
Got some good suggestions but nothing that really seemed right.Then had a friend tell me..."name it after you get the new motor broke in". Have to agree with that. :dblthumb: But sumbitch may be called "D-I-V-O-R-C-E" if I don't quit spending money on it! :dunno:

mckeddie said:
I called yours son of a bitch a lot :****:

gah damn! given that detailed CAD drawing I'd call that buggy "Picasso"

picasso.jpg

BUG-E J said:
I called yours son of a bitch a lot :****:

I just call it the loaner cause the damned thing is loaned out more than I use it. It's sad when I show up somewhere, and the first thing asked is where is butch, bc they see his buggy on the trailer lol.