• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

buggy stereo

just plug in your ipod to an amp, hook the amp to speakers. DONE!

Does it have a volume and controls or just a signal? If no volume thne it will still need a preamp level knob.

Excuse my I-gnorance to I-pods, I not know much about them.

just plug in your ipod to an amp, hook the amp to speakers. DONE!

ya but this thing is smaller, no heat issues(from enclosing an amp in a waterproof box), waterproof and has enough power to push a two speakers. you could almost be into your whole stereo with this thing for less than your i-pod.

Does it have a volume and controls or just a signal? If no volume thne it will still need a preamp level knob.

Excuse my I-gnorance to I-pods, I not know much about them.

yeah, ipod has volume control. you can plug in your walkman too!:redneck:

ya but this thing is smaller, no heat issues(from enclosing an amp in a waterproof box), waterproof and has enough power to push a two speakers. you could almost be into your whole stereo with this thing for less than your i-pod.

If you're starting from scratch this might be trick, try it out and let us know.

The Ipod/amp/speaker combo would probably sound better, and could be sourced cheap on craigslist if you don't already have that stuff lying around. I don't think the amp needs a waterproof box, just put it next to the ECU.

Just google [Tractor Tunes] this is a self contained unit and waterproof,I have one on my tractor and it works great and it should be available at any John Deere dealer.

I took one of my wife's Thigh high stockings and put it around the end of my pioneer stereo and it keeps the dust and water out.It breaths good and the CD's work good but I'' had to buy her another set cuz one stalking is kinda lame :masturbanana[1]:

It's a gizmo that if you run 12 volts to it and have speakers it will play the music you choose(most of the time). You see I still run an 8 track in mine :redneck:

The input is the white thing on the right, you can see what it is here:
http://www.pyleaudio.com/sku/PLMRJPT/iPodMP3-Waterproof-35mm-Stereo-to-RCA-Adaptor
Got mine on ebay.
I think the Pyle guy on pirate is Tawlboy
2011-09-09081935.jpg