• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Building my junk.

Hey pat i want that intake that you offered up, when could i pick it up? You going to the swap meet ?

I know you have alot of b2 parts do you by chances have all the brackets to run a ac pump on the 2.8?

Btw the bumper looks awesome :awesomework:

IMG_04081.jpg

IMG_04161.jpg

IMG_04171.jpg

IMG_04181.jpg

IMG_04191.jpg

IMG_04201.jpg

IMG_04211.jpg

Finally got the fox body mustang motor mounts put in.

IMG_05431.jpg

I had to trim a little off of the stud to get them in between the motor and crossmember.

IMG_05421.jpg

IMG_05461.jpg

IMG_05471.jpg

The trans mount was trashed.

IMG_05801.jpg

IMG_05791.jpg

So I ordered up a poly mount for a 5.0 fox mustang. They are the same height as the 1986 and newer RBV trans mounts. (83-85 are shorter, and don't interchange.)

IMG_05811.jpg

I had to swap to a newer crossmember to use it, so I got one from a 91 exploder. I found that at least on the energy suspension mount.. the spacing for the bolts is different from the RBV mount studs... So I had to make some new slots in the crossmember, then welded up the factory holes.

IMG_05761.jpg

IMG_05781.jpg

Drill a couple holes in the passenger side of the frame for the new cross member studs, and we are in business.

IMG_05831.jpg

IMG_05821.jpg

IMG_05841.jpg

Been a while since I worked on my junk. Did some little **** like replaceing all the lights but the head lamps with LEDs...

Today I did a Ford 3G alternator conversion. The 3G is an internally regulated alternator that is basically one wire, and in this version, puts out 130 amps. I stole mine from a Taurus. Google it if you want more info. Basically, they kick ass. It kept putting out 14.5V even with all my accessories and lights/fans on. A superior upgrade from the externally regulated 60A 1G my rig came with.

IMG_08501.jpg

IMG_08511.jpg

Nice.

I was thinking about you today (no homo) there was a guy beating the **** out of a stock BII at walker. He trashed his passenger side glass. :booo:

Probably not. I have to do ball joints/seals/locker/gears in the front axle, and swap the rear axle to one with 4.56s, plus put my locker in that... not gonna be up and running for a month or so... plus I still need to have my shoulder heal before all that... :rolleyes:

35s fit great. Thinking about stretching the wheelbase a couple of inches to the rear to get the rear tires more centered. Other than that, it has the extra width I needed.

IMG_08631.jpg