• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built CJ8 FS SEE END OF THREAD!

B.DRAKE

1982 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler
Frame back halfed and body dovetailed and bobbed
Jeep just went through a build up of 4 linking the rear back halfing/dovetailed and stretching the wheelbase to 113"...been on 3 rides since being built, the build up is under Hardline Tech under "BDrakes Jeep Build"
Propane injected Chevy 350 backed by a built TH350 w/ Art Carr Shifter with a NP 203...i have two propane tanks
Aluminum Radiator
Chevy D60 Front w/ Yukon 5.38s & Detroit
14 bolt Rear w/5.38s & a Detroit
44" TSLs on MRW beadlocks with aluminum rings
4 linked rear w/ Fox 2.5 Air Shocks with three rides on them
Wagoneer Springs front...I have two extra springs
Jeep does really good and flexes really good
Call for more info.(256)338-0794 or PM me i can send more pics
askin $10,500 FIRM
here are some pics
l_7598320d3e094b64bb5742af339c7c25.jpg

l_04bf1128144545fa99db77831de7b4a1.jpg

l_19fa8673847648979d9cb6ab7f6e0ee2.jpg

l_812660c77e0c4eefbb28c15d63c0c505.jpg

l_11a243b9b2e5474383afe7470f1e0c76.jpg

HawkPride5-23-09073.jpg

HawkPride5-23-09067.jpg

Re: Built CJ8 FS

ill make you a deal. ill trade you the cab truck as long as you throw in the yota and your trailer! :eat:

Bump for a very capable rig I hope no one buys it though! would hate for you to risk scratchin the yota again :drinkers:

Re: Built CJ8 FS

I hope somethin comes up before the jeep sells but as of right now i probably need to try to sell it

Re: Built CJ8 FS New Price

That's a pretty good price for this jeep - damn thing never breaks. But that could just be the way it's owner drives :flipoff1:

J.A.B said:
That' a pretty good price for this jeep - damn thing never breaks. But that could just be the way it' owner drives :flipoff1:
Im bout ready to say the hell with it and just keep it and do some more stuff to it...i have some stuff in mind for it if i keep it :woot: :woot:

Keep it man, do the seats, get an LS Motor and a better transfer case and rock out.

Keep it, leave the motor alone, get an Atlas, build the axles and get some 44's, then call me and I'll show you how to drive that RZR booyang

nateb83 said:
Keep it, leave the motor alone, get an Atlas, build the axles and get some 44', then call me and I'l show you how to drive that RZR booyang
Let me know when you want me to get Kevin to come show you how that jeep is suppose to be drove :flipoff1: molaugh and jeep really needs some Woooo Pow something you wouldn't be able to handle lol

B.DRAKE said:
Let me know when you want me to get Kevin to come show you how that jeep is suppose to be drove :flipoff1: molaugh and jeep really needs some Woooo Pow something you wouldn't be able to handle lol
HAHA, when we riding again, I'll just let you show me how to drive. I haven't learned anything from you yet :flipoff1:

Wanna just sell out right now til i get settled in a house and all that...but i will definately have somethin else if it sells

Have a 18 ft Lawrimore trailer with drive over fenders...i will make somebody a deal on both jeep and trailer...make me an offer all i can do is say NO...hate to see it go but need it gone im bout to buy a house and need the cash