• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built CJ8 FS SEE END OF THREAD!

Re: Built CJ8 FS New Price

just recently added a winch new electric fan and rock lights that really light up the ground...dont know if it makes much difference to anyone but i do have a clean AL title for this Jeep

If you are interested in selling trailer separate let me know I have a buddy wanting a trailer like that.

you in this weekend ? we goin to crazy horse sat.

Are you at least going to hang onto the RZR so that you can ride?

The only reason i am pushin to sell her right now is to buy a buggy...so the trailer wouldn't be for sale thanks though

I've heard that a thousand times :****: Bump for a clean CJ8

Here's a couple of pics from New Years, maybe show the new cut on the tires
HawkPride1-10024.jpg

HawkPride1-10067.jpg

HawkPride1-10018.jpg

Damn Bradley, the tires are so shiny it hurts my eyes to look at it :wtflol:

Bump got the 44s wheels and rings pictured above and new Magnaflows on it...sounds a helluva lot better than the Flowmasters it had...and i will be puttin Corbeau Baja SS seats in it...would like to get $10500 for jeep or would sell Jeep and nice custom built Lawrimore trailer for $12000 Come get it and take it ridin this weekend :dblthumb:

B.DRAKE said:
Bump got the 44s wheels and rings pictured above and new Magnaflows on it...sounds a helluva lot better than the Flowmasters it had...and i will be puttin Corbeau Baja SS seats in it...would like to get $10500 for jeep or would sell Jeep and nice custom built Lawrimore trailer for $12000 Come get it and take it ridin this weekend :dblthumb:
Here we go again :wtflol:

Latest posts