• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Built CJ8 FS SEE END OF THREAD!

RCMafia79 said:
there is a toyota buggy challenge in the making! :driving:
Nah i just couldn't do the Yota buggy to hard to get in and out of and the woman didn't like the buggy

B.DRAKE said:
Nah i just couldn't do the Yota buggy to hard to get in and out of and the woman didn't like the buggy

guess the lil gray buggy will remain the 4 banger king. molaugh unless that CHK unit of Basch s takes the crown!

RCMafia79 said:
guess the lil gray buggy will remain the 4 banger king. molaugh unless that CHK unit of Basch s takes the crown!
LMAO, that will be the day, who said it was going to remain a 4 cyl?

nateb83 said:
Its about time :flipoff1: That was the slowest sale in forum history :****: Now what are you going to get, fall and prime weather is just around the corner
Your Jeep build is the longest build in forum history :flipgotcha:

B.DRAKE said:
LMAO I was taking my time and getting it ready to wheel by the time you got the Scrambler ready to go the way you wanted it, looks like it didn't happen so I will keep on making changes :****: Get you a ride and lets get ready for some fall riding :flipgotcha:

B.DRAKE said:

he keeps making changes to stall the finish. he dont wanna scratch it. :puke:

nateb83 said:
LMAO I was taking my time and getting it ready to wheel by the time you got the Scrambler ready to go the way you wanted it, looks like it didn' happen so I will keep on making changes :****: Get you a ride and lets get ready for some fall riding :flipgotcha:
Dont worry i will have somethin just may not be this ridin season...Idk We'll see

B.DRAKE said:

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR NEED AN SUV. EASY TO GET IN AND YOUR WIFE WILL LIKE IT!!! :flipoff1:

kmcminn said:
IS THAT WHY YOU ARE BUYING A DUMP TRUCK? :flipgotcha:

NAH, I HAD TO GET A DUMP TRUCK FOR EXTRA INCOME. MY FATHER DOESN'T OWN A MACHINE SHOP & I DON'T LIVE WITH MY SISTER RENT FREE. WELL I SHOULDN'T SAY FREE, YOU DO OFFER TO WATCH HER ELEVEN KIDS WHILE SHE RUNS TO THE LIQUOR STORE....... :flipper:

STEPPCHILD said:
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR NEED AN SUV. EASY TO GET IN AND YOUR WIFE WILL LIKE IT!!! :flipoff1:
GETTING IN WASNT THE PROBLEM HE DIDNT HAVE ROOM FOR HIS MELON HEAD!!!!!!!! :woody:

Latest posts