• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

built me some new fenders

pos97TJ

So I spent a day or two building some new fenders for the front of my TJ and made some matching rear flares. Hopefully this will keep the cops from harrassing me to bad when I drive on the road.

eqe9gy.jpg

vy7ar4.jpg

Wow, that looks great! Question tho....on the rears, is there a reason you didnt take the front of the rear fender all the way down to the slider kinda like where the rear of the front tube fender goes?

yeah I didnt want to overlap the slider if I ever have to take it off. I am goin to run a little tube from the bottom front of the flare foward so it doesnt hook anything in between there.

Thanks, I have built a ton of the regular ones and figured I would try a different design. I really dig them now I just need to lower it some more:D

ohhh and i like the front bumper.....did you buy that or make yourself? Have seen ones inthe quadratec mag. that look similar. was almost gonna make one for mine

ohhh and i like the front bumper.....did you buy that or make yourself? Have seen ones inthe quadratec mag. that look similar. was almost gonna make one for mine

I built it also, The only thing I didnt build on it was the rear corners because its just worth 300 to have someone else build those. If you want any of it I can build some for you:awesomework:. I just got laid off so I have all sorts of time on my hands.

Last edited:
Those fenders are :awesomework:

Hopefully I can get the ball rolling soon on all that tubing. That guy is a disappearing master though:scratchhead:. It may take a ninja to find him for me.:redneck:

I saw this rig up at Evan's last weekend and it is tits. Good work on the Fenders for sure! :awesomework:

What part of Tumwater do you live in? :FIREdevil:

I am in rochester now:D

I saw this rig up at Evan's last weekend and it is tits. Good work on the Fenders for sure! :awesomework:

Thanks:D,It was out on the maiden voyage (new motor, suspension, cage, wheels and tires... pretty much everything but the tub) and it seemed to do pretty well. I have a few rattles to work out still but I might be back up there in a few weeks agian.:awesomework:

I am in rochester now:D

Thanks:D,It was out on the maiden voyage (new motor, suspension, cage, wheels and tires... pretty much everything but the tub) and it seemed to do pretty well. I have a few rattles to work out still but I might be back up there in a few weeks agian.:awesomework:

Very cool, I was in the silver Supercharged 4runner along with the other 5 yota's.