• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bunch 'O Pics from Ellensburg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand him one. and ask him if you can bum a smoke from him :redneck:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

But seriously, you guys do realize that you can and will be arrested for DUI? Sure it's rare that you'll run across the law out there but it does happen now and then. It doesn't matter how much you've had, if you have an open container you're fawked. Hey Mr "brass monkey", who's your insurance company? I'd like to send that pic of you behind the wheel with a "40" to your agent. :D

Last edited:
I only got one question for you drinking-while-DRIVING kids. Sheriff pulls up next to you, in this case on a snowmobile. What do you do?

Here's a hint, how much bail money have you got saved up?

Ok lets just take a serious look here. I had like 3 beers in 6 or 7 hours, I am 22, and I packed out my empties. Although it is illegal to have an open container, I would blow into his breathalizer and bs about wheelin. Berto and his crowd know their limit and police their own. If you run into me on the trail IN PERSON maybe take look and draw your own conclusions about my habits. :beatdeadhorse:

Same ol' blah blah **** cause people like to be your mommy... :rolleyes: No one can just accept to have different person opinions and leave it at that.

If you're in snow that deep, ya gotta have some human antifreeze in ya :haha::haha: :redneck: Nice pics!!

Same ol' blah blah **** cause people like to be your mommy... :rolleyes: No one can just accept to have different person opinions and leave it at that.

If you're in snow that deep, ya gotta have some human antifreeze in ya :haha::haha: :redneck: Nice pics!!

we all know how drinking makes you such an outstanding citizen!

View attachment 16840

Attachments

• CONVAR5920 (Small).jpg
    CONVAR5920 (Small).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 158
I love how you can post pics of illegal activities on this board but if you call them names you get "removed".:rolleyes:

Isn't it past your bedtime young man? :fawkdancesmiley:

Yes, yes it was. And I should still be in bed now :fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

we all know how drinking makes you such an outstanding citizen!

View attachment 16840

Hey, I was just trying to turn Kelly on in that pic so that he'd make sweet man love to me! Should've seen what I was doing with my tongue... :redneck: :redneck: :redneck:

I only see pictures of drinking and standing, or posing w/ a OE bottle... no drinking and wheelin going on at all...

Oh, and I can verify that Dickwart is old enough to drink... as if it mattered...

Open containers behind the wheel of a motor vehicle is illegal in this state. And that's just in your car, not in your hand like this pic shows. He does not have to have his lips on the bottle. Now if it was sealed and not opened, he'd be fine.

Thread closed. Eeveryone has had their say.

Status
Not open for further replies.