• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Busywild Saturday Feb 7

that trail scares me, but i really want to run it. could a toyota locked f/r on 35s do it?

Body damage and a winch, No problem. :cool::beer:

If you have stock birfs use the winch option often. You dont want to limp a three wheel drive yota on 35s out. It will start a chain reaction that will start with popped beads, etc.:mad:

Here is where the entertainment begins. The 4runner played dead from this point on. Nothing like dragging the heaviest rig out. Not sure what is wrong. The clutch pedal stays to the floor, but the cylinder moves in an out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trq8M8xfFuU&feature=channel

Diagnostic for clutch problem. Remove tranny. Clean out bell housing and clutch disc and pressure plate after that under water adventure:beer: Replace clutch master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder. Bleed and flush system. Will work perfectly:awesomework:

Last edited:
that trail scares me, but i really want to run it. could a toyota locked f/r on 35s do it?
You can run it with 33's in the dry summer months, but the winter turns the Busy into a whole different beast. Plan on running it in August just to see what it's about.

Body damage and a winch, No problem. :cool::beer:

If you have stock birfs use the winch option often. You dont want to limp a three wheel drive yota on 35s out. It will start a chain reaction that will start with popped beads, etc.:mad:
body damage i can deal with. and my truck is pretty set up in my not so humble opinion: 4.88s, 35" MTRs, locked, M8000, longs, highsteer, soon to have 4.7s, OBA, bobbed bed, budbuilt k-member, yadda yadda yadda.

You can run it with 33's in the dry summer months, but the winter turns the Busy into a whole different beast. Plan on running it in August just to see what it's about.
ya, i'm not trying to run it in january. :redneck: the trucks still a DD.

body damage i can deal with. and my truck is pretty set up in my not so humble opinion: 4.88s, 35" MTRs, locked, M8000, longs, highsteer, soon to have 4.7s, OBA, bobbed bed, budbuilt k-member, yadda yadda yadda.

ya, i'm not trying to run it in january. :redneck: the trucks still a DD.

You have dents, longs and a winch!:cheer:

youll be just fine as long as your not retarded.:cool:
If you are retarded, let me know, Ill go too!:redneck: