• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

bypasses at walker? why?

crapyota

so i ran walker last night with paulie,and jeeparon,and my buddy jay. good time thanks to everyone who waited for my junk to get fixed again!!!
now on to topic. when we came down lower mainline there is a spot with a muddy hill with a big stump part way up it. at the bottom is a huge mud pit.
well DNR had spent time putting a drainage ditch down on the side so it could flow and keep the trail open. well some asshat :mad: decided to drive thru the ditch,and tore the hell out of it. when they couldnt make it up any further they backed down then started their own trail up thru trees,and anything else in front of them. looks like all this was done so they could stay out of the mud :wtf: !!
this trail was not like this a week ago!!!! so please people if you cant make it. turn around do not make youre own route( i know everyone here knows this.) hell i got my rig out staying on the trail, and only 2 studs holding my steering arm on. :wtf:
my thought is someone had to have seen something. if someone is off the trail please report it!! write down a plate number or something. just keep an eye out if they are not on the trail tell someone,dont try and stop them unless you want too :awesomework: !!
i know im just ranting, but when i saw this my blood started to boil! if my rig wouldnt have been broken i might have gotten more pissed.

i haven't been there for at least 7 years... :booo: saw a recent map from the dnr. everything is quad trails now! :cheer: so maybe i won't have to sell my quad right when i get back! and there's also some new 4x4 trails! well, since last time i was there... :redneck:

Better in my opinion, more back to back obsticles where reiter is here and there nasty parts. come with us John weekend after this one.

That sucks people do dumb stuff like that. That is just more ammo for the greenies.

Last edited:
How does it compare to reiter?

this is a tough one they both differ from each other. reiter is kinda spread out a little more. drive in between trails. walker kinda one big trail.
they both offer their very own styles and yes a well built rig can go thru in a day. i also like a variety in life so i gets around when i can.
come on up i will make sure its a good trip. paul and aron enjoyed it even with me holding everyone up.

no one invited me...Sniff sniff.

guess ill go eat worms now...

glad to hear ya had a good time.

im kinda stuck till i run into some money. i need to work on the tow rig and lift my trailer and redo the brakes, before i go out again.:booo:

no one invited me...Sniff sniff.

guess ill go eat worms now...

glad to hear ya had a good time.

im kinda stuck till i run into some money. i need to work on the tow rig and lift my trailer and redo the brakes, before i go out again.:booo:

it was kinda last minute sorry hip!
paulie's rig wasnt together i had gave up on going then boom 3:00 p.m paul calls hey you still want to go? i said no,but 2minutes later i was calling him back o.k lets go..
anytime wheelin is a good time!! right!! the trails are looking good! and the jeep cross is back open.
when you run into that money dont hit it to hard it might fly away :haha: ! oh grab some for me!!
if you need any hands for help give a call.

Damn good run last night Bill and Jay. had a blast. ill be down there more often :masturbanana[1]:

hey fawkers:flipoff: what happend bill hit me up when you guys going wheeling... i haven't made a trip to walker yet this year

got any pics from the weekend/ their trail distruction.

actually sold some tires to Notmat here so i gots me a little money for the trailer... now if we can just finish james' rig i could get going on my stuff.

i actually wussed out this weekend and did not get any progress done.

soon though.

hey fawkers:flipoff: what happend bill hit me up when you guys going wheeling... i haven't made a trip to walker yet this year

got any pics from the weekend/ their trail distruction.

james i will let you know when we get another run together. possibly in a couple weekends a good run.
this was such a last minute run, was amazed that i even got jay out of his hiding spot to go. but forgot the dang camera :mad: ! needed it some nice shots. i almost flopped when i hit the gas thinking i had it in reverse(it was still in 1st) .
jeeparon showed he has enough flex! and a nice rig.
paulie :masturbanana[1]: , well he showed me he has krawlers,and my bald azz boggers are still alright.:haha: :fawkdancesmiley:
and jay that guy is determined to make an ifs rig do things it shouldnt. i still think he needs the dukes of hazzard theme blaring from a pa when he is driving.

actually sold some tires to Notmat here so i gots me a little money for the trailer... now if we can just finish james' rig i could get going on my stuff.

i actually wussed out this weekend and did not get any progress done.

soon though.

:haha: :haha:
never gonna be finished.
how much tube did you guys use on james rig? getting ideas, less body more tube.

Walker is about an hour north of Seattle. If I was doing a trip, I'd plan a long weekend and hit Reiter and Evans on the way up. Maybe throw Elbe in there too. Those are all spread out, but all along the I-5 corridor for the most part

jeeparon showed he has enough flex! and a nice rig.

yeah perhaps a little too much?:eeek: :haha: first time ive had my coil fall completly out. these new shocks ive got will work out perfect to stop travel with like an inch or 2 before the coil falls out so i should be all good!:awesomework: