• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BYRD - 4x4th of July Adventure Expo in Cass AR - July 13-15, 2012

Friday - open trail riding
Poker run after lunch ( if you want to participate)
Zip line and swimming

Saturday - drivers meeting for Rock garden comp and woods course (vehicle and SxS) @ EIGHT A.M. This is being done to get started in the cool of the day

The rock garden comps for Jeeps/Buggies will start @ NINE A.M.

The Side by Side woods comp will also start @ NINE A.M.

**** these two competitions will run simultaneously, and are right beside the expo area and food vendors. This was done to keep it entertaining for the spectator ****

LUNCH - please feel feel to grab lunch when your ready, I'm sure the food vender would appreciate a steady flow from mid-morning to mid-afternoon not a 12 HIGH NOON STAMPEDE lol

Buggy/Jeep woods comp will begin after the other comps are over and a lunch break can be had for the drivers ( just guessing 30-45 minutes)

Open trail riding will be allowed ALL WEEKEND long

The schedule from here is somewhat undetermined. There are some hills to run and play on that are crowd friendly that are less than a 100 yards from the Bounty hill ( and directly in front of where the spectators will all park to watch the afternoon Bounty and Hills)

I want ever capable driver/rig to have a shot at the Bounty Money and I'd love for the people who don't get the opportunity to see High Horse powered Rigs perform, see you guys shooting the other hills as well

The DJ will be on site spinning up some music Saturday from around noon until...

Please make sure to check out the vendors and sponsors as they have made this event possible. ( be sure to check out the kids running the Snow cone stand, I've gotta get those Monkeys through college :D )

All drivers will get a raffle ticket and will be entered into the giveaways throughout the weekend

Trails open for you ALL weekend

Sunday - There are no scheduled events or competitions. Just visiting, riding, recuperating and loading up

See you all there and if y'all have any question feel free, I'll attempt to answer

Thanks
Ty Turner

JESUS ROCKS

Please don't forget the canned food drive. You will receive a ticket for each canned good for the drawing Saturday night

And if you have a SxS bring it for the comp. it's not brutal at all and will be a good time... Might be worth 300.00 to ya as well

Ty, I hate to miss this ride, but its a long way and i cant get off work that weekend... atleast Clyde (Silver Star Customs) will be there representing SRRS. I hope the weather holds out for yall to have an awsome event.

FroggF350 said:
Ty, I hate to miss this ride, but its a long way and i cant get off work that weekend... atleast Clyde (Silver Star Customs) will be there representing SRRS. I hope the weather holds out for yall to have an awsome event.

Thanks Jeremy, Clyde and Rueben will both be there all weekend helping out. I totally understand the work deal

I'll see you at W.I.T.C. In August

I had a good visit with Rick Muns of Alpha Gorilla Clothing today and hopefully the past is where it belongs... in the past. With that I'd like to announce the newest sponsor of the 4x4th of July Adventure Expo - Alpha Gorilla Clothing

TURNEROFFROAD said:
I had a good visit with Rick Muns of Alpha Gorilla Clothing today and hopefully the past is where it belongs... in the past. With that I'd like to announce the newest sponsor of the 4x4th of July Adventure Expo - Alpha Gorilla Clothing

Congrats to you both.

Got a few more goodies for the 4x4th

a6937ba0-c5f8-0f17.jpg

a6937ba0-c60a-49a3.jpg

a6937ba0-c61b-262f.jpg

Mark Simpson of www.sunsetpremiumhardwood.com just added a $1000.00 gift certificate to the winner of the Sunset Premium Hardwood Unlimited Rock Garden Competition. This gift certificate will be good towards all moulding, Framing or treated lumber, Hard or Softwood plywood and will also help with delivery. Hats off to Mark @ Sunset for making the competitions even BETTER!!!

and Kaylee (Mark's daughter) is cheering for you Mr. Richie .....
cefffd04-d871-398a.jpg

The crew @ Superlift Offroad Park - www.orvpark.com
Just added a $250.00 Gold Park Membership to Superlift in Hot Springs, the Bounty is now at $2800.00 is cash and prizes with Two weeks remaining!!!

Thanks guys

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Mark Simpson of www.sunsetpremiumhardwood.com just added a $1000.00 gift certificate to the winner of the Sunset Premium Hardwood Unlimited Rock Garden Competition. This gift certificate will be good towards all moulding, Framing or treated lumber, Hard or Softwood plywood and will also help with delivery. Hats off to Mark @ Sunset for making the competitions even BETTER!!!

and Kaylee (Mark's daughter) is cheering for you Mr. Richie .....
cefffd04-d871-398a.jpg

That is one of the sweetest little girls you will ever meet. Thanks Kaylee, see you soon.

Most of you all will only be involved with Woods courses ( both buggy and SxS) or the Hills but I wanted to put this out here too...

I know that several of you have pm'd me about the Rock Garden, so here is some information pertaining to use of spotters

Spotters ARE allowed for the Rock Garden comps. The spotter MUST be belted in when you cross the starting line and may exit to spot you through the course, HOWEVER the Spotter MUST be in the vehicle when you cross the finish line... A HEAVY time penalty will be acessed if the spotter doesn't start and finish the course as indicated above

If the vehicle starts moving again WITHOUT both the Driver and Spotter Buckled (when they are in the vehicle) that competitor will be disqualified

Latest posts