• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BYRD - 4x4th of July Adventure Expo in Cass AR - July 13-15, 2012

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Randall, yea the Rock Garden is just that a Boulder field, more technical but will have a speedy jaunt to the finish on smooth ground. This comp was primarily setup for the BIG Mega-Jeep and the 'Joe Wheeler ' to have an opportuntiy to compete in an event... Anyone may enter (until we fill up the list) to compete, I just knew that particular comp wasn't really up ya'lls alley... I know 2800.00 worth of cash and prizes in all three of the classes together makes follks look at it though

during that comp the SxS comps ( just next door) will be going on as well...

here is a quick look at parts of the Rock Garden
Rocktoberfest 2009 Rock Garden
it all sounds good to me, if i get the motor back in it today i may bring blaze and run the rock garden with it

Tcameron said:
Turner hold tight to dat money ill come take it off ur hands in jus a couple months. laughing1
MMMMAAAAN,,,,, you need to HURRY THA HELL UP,,, YO down time has bout got OUT OF HAND as of late :****:

:flipoff1:,,,,,,I know you busy but DAMN,,,,,,,come on wid it already,,,,,,,jus sayin ;D

zukiscott said:
MMMMAAAAN,,,,, you need to HURRY THA HELL UP,,, YO down time has bout got OUT OF HAND as of late :****:

:flipoff1:,,,,,,I know you busy but DAMN,,,,,,,come on wid it already,,,,,,,jus sayin ;D

It's like I said on Facebook no time to eat must bend tube and weld. lol

Mahan said:
No pics, No vids, whats up? :dunno:

There are a ton of photos on FB. Ill get some videos posted as soon as I get the cameras back. :dblthumb:
552606_10150977452198985_1609646004_n.jpg

Latest posts