• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

BYRD - 4x4th of July Adventure Expo in Cass AR - July 13-15, 2012

*** UPDATE ***

The Bounty Hill @ Byrd's just hit $1100.00!!!! Thanks to Dale Backs, owner of Wheelin World Offroad Park for 200.00 more dollars of entertainment

Thanks Dale

Southpark Restaurant @ exit 58 Clarksville AR has kicked in on the Bounty 200.00. Bringing it to 1700.00 so far

Make sure to stop in and grab something from them and tell them you're headed to the 4x4th!!

jordan7118 said:
Dang, Ty! At this pace, the bounty will be enough to buy a new car :****:

thumb.gif

Jordan we will see, it shows no sign of letting up. I'm getting excited... I'm ready for some Zipline action into the River and some awesome wheeling action. July is heating up for sure!!!! :dblthumb:
I've had a few cats HITTIN me up about the Bounty... If there are ENOUGH serious contenders for the Bounty. I will up the ante and not only have the Bounty payout, but will set up the timers and we will just have a fastest man to the top ON TOP OF THE BOUNTY MONEY... :driving:

Let's get it on...

*edited for proper grammar

jordan7118 said:
Would bounty money go to first to tackle the hill or overall fastest time? Or least attempts?
I've been listening to the Drivers from all around and helping the Southern Rock Racing Guys ( Great guys BTW ). Hopefully wewill give the Crowd and the Drivers what they are asking for... I'm no Pro at this, I'm just a Wheeler who wants everyone to have a good time :woot:

The Bounty Money will be like I've done it before, Drivers will draw for running order and the first on up wins the Bounty Money ....

BUT, the FASTEST driver to the top would get a purse of, oh I don't know say $500.00 ..... Again, we will just have to see who wants to come PLAY and SHOW OUT!!! :cougar: