• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

C.O.R.E challenge 2010

Should the core challenge be a 2 day event or 1 day event.

• Total voters
So the web page says May 22nd and 23rd, but the registration form says it's the 22nd, including an itinerary that says trophies are being handed out at 5:00 on the 22nd. What's happening on the 23rd?

So the web page says May 22nd and 23rd, but the registration form says it's the 22nd, including an itinerary that says trophies are being handed out at 5:00 on the 22nd. What's happening on the 23rd?

The second day is kinda in limbo we would like a second day but not sure if people would comit to that. Let me know what youall think of a 2 day event it will be decided at our next club meeting:awesomework:

You would have to qualify on the first day to compete on the 2nd
day wouch should include 1 badass bonus course:awesomework:

You would have to qualify on the first day to compete on the 2nd
day wouch should include 1 badass bonus course:awesomework:
So is that a question or a statement?

Since its really close to me, a 2 day event isn't a big deal. Say you have 150 rigs entered the first day, take the top 10-20 rigs from each event to be invited to the second day, with maybe 5-10 alternates should the top 20 be no-shows or no-runs. Not sure how you would have "one badass bonus course" considering you pretty much have 4-5 different events with certain rigs having a preference or a specialty in certain courses.

Good food for thought, but you guys are going to have to give the structure some serious thought. Last years event was fun, but you got away with a borderline cluster-f. This year will need to be a lot more on the ball but should prove to be VERY popular.... I would prepare for twice the applications as last year :eek: Might want to set a vehicle limit, not a time limit like you currently have.

what are the classes.

Little tire'd **** talkers and big tire'd **** talkers :fawkdancesmiley:

last year it was 33's and down, 33.1's and up.

Don't know were the split will be this year. I cleaned up on the small obstacle last year, with I had had a chance for the rocks (probably would have yard-sale'd **** all over the course :D)

Be fun to do it again, probably won't be as lucky :redneck:

Little tire'd **** talkers and big tire'd **** talkers :fawkdancesmiley:

last year it was 33's and down, 33.1's and up.

Don't know were the split will be this year. I cleaned up on the small obstacle last year, with I had had a chance for the rocks (probably would have yard-sale'd **** all over the course :D)

Be fun to do it again, probably won't be as lucky :redneck:

Pretty sure it was 35's and up because I played with the little kids.:D

4192_594641671420_25916241_35517562.jpg

-Alex

I am excited. I would do the 2 day event if we could stay there overnite. good fun.. It would be cool either not to have mud this year or have a bypass or something.. Can we also have some double jumps that we could do if we wanted to??? If you do have doubles lets make the course so the crowd can see the whole course better. I think the course could be layed out differently. Can we have a hillclimb in the course on that big gravel pile? Lets get some higher speed section maybe? Just some thoughts.. I will be there..:awesomework:

Ill have another rig way before then, ill have bigger drivelines this time jeffey..... and the **** talk begins. Ha ha ha. 1 first was cool and 1 second was not, I think ill take both first's this year. Just kidding tha man.