• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

C.O.R.E challenge 2010

Should the core challenge be a 2 day event or 1 day event.

• Total voters
2Days and camping. May want to figure out how to make the whole thing so it can be seen by those just watching. Last year I was just watching and could only really see about half the ****. If you do make a speed area or a double jump kinda thing then also do a really tight area so as to make it even for those who do not have a high top speed or those not willing to jump there junk, but the jumps would be cool to watch if anyone has the balls to hit them.:awesomework:

1 day was was hard enough last year but i'm down for 2 and the cut of was 37 and down and 38 and up last year atleast for the rocks i do believe

I vote 2 day. The one day event is like craming a square peg in a round hole. I was also hoping you might widen the obstacle course a little bit, I think it would be alot more exciting to watch if we could carry some real speed through the course.

1 day was was hard enough last year but i'm down for 2 and the cut of was 37 and down and 38 and up last year atleast for the rocks i do believe

Maybe you can get even more sun burnt this year:fawkdancesmiley:

Im down to run back and forth on the big rocks again this year, even if it is two days. That was a freaking blast:awesomework:

i heard rumor of two days,and possible break up by rig build. not just tire size.. wich is needed a guy with a street driven rig on 37's shouldnt get stuck competing against a guy with a non existing budget,and a competition buggy.

i heard rumor of two days,and possible break up by rig build. not just tire size.. wich is needed a guy with a street driven rig on 37's shouldnt get stuck competing against a guy with a non existing budget,and a competition buggy.

Good point:awesomework:

Maybe you can get even more sun burnt this year:fawkdancesmiley:

hey sam :fawkdancesmiley::hi:

Im down to run back and forth on the big rocks again this year, even if it is two days. That was a freaking blast:awesomework:

yes yes it was and i'm ready if crashy needs me :awesomework:

Thair is not gona be any nasty ass burgers and dogs for the volenteres
this year il be doing some BBQ and makeing sure it gets to youall:awesomework::awesomework: