• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

cable shifter 205

wont work

I need cable shifters for a 205 passenger drop case. I know they can be built but I dont want to. I have tried to order form Northwest Fab online and tried calling with no luck.
Is there anywhere else that I am missing that has a full kit? I have fabbed anough parts on my ride and want to buy an entire kit.

there sum on ebay i been thinking bout buying, little less the 3hundy if i remember rite. they look nice quality in pictures :dunno:

same as altas if i'm correct. when we took the 205 out of Chris's rig and put the atlas in the cable hooked right up, i got the set he order with the altlas for my rig i was building

KINGSNAKE said:
same as altas if i'm correct. when we took the 205 out of Chris's rig and put the atlas in the cable hooked right up, i got the set he order with the altlas for my rig i was building

X2 - I think you can make the atlas shifters work and they are nicer than the NW Fab units

Thanks. Gona do some looking around. Had the atlas shifters in my last buggy and like them
Did have an atlas though.

KINGSNAKE said:
this is correct.
still have the hardware for the cable mount here somewhere