• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

caliper brackets

WHITE TRASH1

fruit stripe
Ive searched for a few hours now and I haven't found what I'm looking for.. I want caliper brackets to use 15" wheels on my chevy 60. I have found many companies that sell them that are welded together or that bolt between the spindle and the knuckle not on the outside of the knuckled like stock. I'd feel better about some that were pressed with the proper dogleg to fit right and I think I found a set awhile back but I can't find them again... Anyone have any idea's?

Ive searched for a few hours now and I haven't found what I'm looking for.. I want caliper brackets to use 15" wheels on my chevy 60. I have found many companies that sell them that are welded together or that bolt between the spindle and the knuckle not on the outside of the knuckled like stock. I'd feel better about some that were pressed with the proper dogleg to fit right and I think I found a set awhile back but I can't find them again... Anyone have any idea's?

Have Pat make you a set..He's got a cutter now. But if you do that then you have to get smaller rotor's too, right??

I have done a couple and there is not enough clearance for a bent bracket, cut and weld works best. Of course this depends on the rotor offset too. I have used 3 different brackets. I have my own lazer cut.

Yup you got it Josh.. as of now rather than givin someone money to make them showtime and I are going to hack our stock mounts and snag some stock 44 mounts and weld them ourselves...

John I'd be all over that but they have to be pressed. Sure it's not a biggy to get some built but I'd love to find pressed ones rather than welded..

I have done a couple and there is not enough clearance for a bent bracket, cut and weld works best. Of course this depends on the rotor offset too. I have used 3 different brackets. I have my own lazer cut.

Got any more sets hanging around? We're using generic 76ish 3/4 ton parts... :D

I was gonna say blackbird as well. I have some 1/2 inch thick brackets for 1/2 ton brakes that i got from extreme axle sales or something like that on pirate...They have help up very well.

Here ya go..WWW.EXTREMEAXLESALES.COM

Thanks for the link bunk. Holy hell they are fugging high..... Jeebuz $130 for a pair of 3/4 ton rotors I can buy down town for $32 each with no shipping.. wow... :haha:

Thanks for the link bunk. Holy hell they are fugging high..... Jeebuz $130 for a pair of 3/4 ton rotors I can buy down town for $32 each with no shipping.. wow... :haha:

You asked about caliper brackets, Not rotors:flipoff:

I found him a long time ago but his brackets are welded... Hell If I'm gonna use welded brackets I'm not going to hand him $185 to make them. :redneck:

What did you end up doing Ryan? Or are you still working on it? Looks like the Solid Axle brackets are flat. I dont have any 44 brackets laying around, or my old 60 brackets for that matter.

I refuse to pay that much money for a flat piece of plate with two holes tapped in it. I havent found any other ones that look like there worth buying.

Solid's brackets won't work for what we are doing. I saw on PBB that blue torch has them on teh shelf ready to go but they aren't on their site so you'd have to call. They want $100 a pair.

At this point in time I'm going to grind the factory brackets and calipers down unless I fart out $200 for parts to make the swap. :haha: