• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dana 60 caliper

Purged1978 said:
Does anyone know the part numbers for Dana 60 calipers, GM 84-88 I believe

With all due respect.
this thread has came up in conversation 3 times today.
Ok man you have been registered 2 years. I can't even make a profile pic and you have one. I feel like you could post a pic or Google what you need. Dana 60 is a broad spectrum and if you have something you need to replace just post a pic. If you are building something give us an idea of what you need. Rear or front? Factory front? If it's factory stuff for the money I would go with gubni stuff (lugnut4x4) and shave 40 pounds a side. Vendor on here and a good product for the money

fe6d591d45ab5416f23d5c22b3aaba0e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUG-E J said:
With all due respect.
this thread has came up in conversation 3 times today.
Ok man you have been registered 2 years. I can't even make a profile pic and you have one. I feel like you could post a pic or Google what you need. Dana 60 is a broad spectrum and if you have something you need to replace just post a pic. If you are building something give us an idea of what you need. Rear or front? Factory front? If it's factory stuff for the money I would go with gubni stuff (lugnut4x4) and shave 40 pounds a side. Vendor on here and a good product for the money

Stock front, 84-88 GM, can't post pics because I don't have any calipers on it

Weelcome to vatozone can I hep ye

Yez I gots a 86 chebby wun tunn and I need a front brak squezzer..... watts de purt nombler?

Uh it's a ......... CLICK HERE> http://bfy.tw/ELI2

gottagofast said:
Weelcome to vatozone can I hep ye

Yez I gots a 86 chebby wun tunn and I need a front brak squezzer..... watts de purt nombler?

Uh it's a ......... http://bfy.tw/ELI2

Thanks, that must be you I seen working there that said that.....

Look man the reason you caught the jokes is because there are likely at least a dozen part numbers that will all get you the same caliper. Every manufacturer has their own random number they stick on their brand of reman caliper. The other issue is that it is much easier to type "1984 K30 calipers" into google than it is to start a vague thread. I'm not trying to bust your balls, was just having a little fun.

Here I googled you some part numbers for the calipers you need
9f4603c666f931562aea11268d233d40.jpg
3747f2857f6d27026e7a7ffc300d5e1f.jpg
55d03a5cc3c16dea53d1391d6fd459ca.jpg
9c9804ec54125bbae759728fd5f45fcb.jpg

d_daffron said:
Look man the reason you caught the jokes is because there are likely at least a dozen part numbers that will all get you the same caliper. Every manufacturer has their own random number they stick on their brand of reman caliper. The other issue is that it is much easier to type "1984 K30 calipers" into google than it is to start a vague thread. I'm not trying to bust your balls, was just having a little fun.

Here I googled you some part numbers for the calipers you need
9f4603c666f931562aea11268d233d40.jpg
3747f2857f6d27026e7a7ffc300d5e1f.jpg
55d03a5cc3c16dea53d1391d6fd459ca.jpg
9c9804ec54125bbae759728fd5f45fcb.jpg

I'm new to the whole Dana stuff....

Purged1978 said:
I'm new to the whole Dana stuff....
It's the Google skills we were pointing out not your dana skills. And man I'm telling you my lugnut4x4 front kit is really nice. If you are starting from scratch go that route.

BUG-E J said:
It's the Google skills we were pointing out not your dana skills. And man I'm telling you my lugnut4x4 front kit is really nice. If you are starting from scratch go that route.

I've got everything but calipers and pass, brackets and rotors already there, I have googled but didn't know what the Sam hell I was looking for

Purged1978 said:
I've got everything but calipers and pass, brackets and rotors already there, I have googled but didn't know what the Sam hell I was looking for
Its one of two calipers. The Allen head 2 pin floating style (which it shouldn't be) or the one that hooks in at the top with an Allen bolt at the bottom holding it in with no caliper bracket. Thats a chevy dana 60 caliper. Only factory style I have seen