• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all the Aetna boys......

when people cross the railroad tracks to reach werock on sat ,please obey the 5 mph speed limit.there is always children runnin and playin all thru the property!! thumb.gif

To all who have never been to Aetna, be carefull and stay safe, you can loose a rig in some of the mud holes, I would stay with the locals and follow in the tracks of others. And if snow is still on the hills, they will all be bad! This place is like no other! Promise you that. :dblthumb:

Cole said:
I wana know how many people are actually gonna try them big hills like Balls and Horsepower and stuff.
I know the Bacons will, then you got Wes, Woody, Nathan, Jason, and a couple more locals but who from this board is gonna hit them.
If the Tanners go they will.
So post up if your gonna try them.
That's really hard for me to say, cuz I've never seen them. We have a place we used to ride in Jemison that is Close to what Aetna is (judging from people who have riden both) There not quite as bad but several people were injured and a few fatal's in VW's and ATV's. Climbed several of them every weekend. That being said, I'm not gonna say Yes until I got there and seen for myself and felt how my new buggy which I am NOT used to yet will react. If ol yella was mine I'd b alot more willing to hit em. But for now I will decide when I'm there. Judging by the straight up apperance in the vids they r killer. Cameras lay hills down and those still look BAD. Good luck to those who say yes when all you've ever done is rock ledges. You'll be in for a treat and prolly eat some words. :-X

BadRockOffroad said:
To all who have never been to Aetna, be carefull and stay safe, you can loose a rig in some of the mud holes, I would stay with the locals and follow in the tracks of others. And if snow is still on the hills, they will all be bad! This place is like no other! Promise you that. :dblthumb:

So very true! Def beware of all the mudholes there... If u've never been and don't stay with locals that know their way around, it's highly likely that u get lost and cell phone reception is spotty up there. Be careful, because everything is gonna be slick and it will be super easy to slide off into some majorly deep ruts that will swallow ur truck too. With that said, I can't wait to get there! I'm gonna be like a kid at Christmas time!

I'm goin to be there and prob hit a few hills, but some hills will prob be impossible but will be alot of fun trying...

Gonna be alot of hills impossible, should have mounted a set of bolts for this weekend. I plan on going to the neighborhood side and parking. What time everyone plan on showing up?

Our 3 rigs and a few atv's are planning on being there between 8 and 9 central time... As far as the subdivision side being open, it was when I went up there Wednesday. I stopped by just to check on my way back home from Chatt and drove through the parking lot and a little ways up the mountain in my Yukon. It was all packed snow and easy to get around on, but that'll change quick if it starts melting off lol.

jojo said:
The Tanner boys will be there, I've got my big boy pants ready for Saturday mornin :dblthumb:
You gonna where Bobby's pants you said ??? :flipoff1:

KINGSNAKE said:
can we get some directions from I-24
I got em son, just get with ol Keller and meet us Sat. morning at the Crackel Barrell. :dblthumb:

KINGSNAKE said:
we'll be going up thru Huntsville-south pitsburg to I-24, you'll go up I-59 to I-24 right?
Yes, take East 24 for just a little bit

WeRock lease is Exit 169
  • Take Hwy. I-24 to exit 169 (WILDWOOD). @ stop sign, turn left. Go 3.5 miles
  • (right past the Marion County Sign ) turn right (No Road Sign There)
  • Go over small bridge turn right, go over RR Tracks straight to Front Gate!

Cracker Barrel, 2 Waffle Houses & Subdivision side is Exit 174

jrhall said:
Imma throw **** at y'all when ya pass by in Huntsville. :flipoff1:

you need to be standing on the side of the road so I can hit you with my door.... :flipoff1:

just cause your a webwheeler don't mean you still can't come see us from time to time..

HotwheelsYJ said:
Yes, take East 24 for just a little bit

WeRock lease is Exit 169
  • Take Hwy. I-24 to exit 169 (WILDWOOD). @ stop sign, turn left. Go 3.5 miles
  • (right past the Marion County Sign ) turn right (No Road Sign There)
  • Go over small bridge turn right, go over RR Tracks straight to Front Gate!

Cracker Barrel, 2 Waffle Houses & Subdivision side is Exit 174

thank you sir

Latest posts