• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Calling all the Aetna boys......

yota38strong said:
can i get directions from cracker barrel? cant spectate on a emty stomach :****:
subdivision side from Cracker barrel parking lot :
turn left
turn right
turn left, go till you see dirt on left

How rough is it to get around up there? Looking at transportation options.

I can either:

Bring the Solid Axle Tacoma
The pitbike & 450R
Or catch a ride

Thoughts?

BustedKnucklefilms said:

I can either:

The pitbike & 450R
Or catch a ride

Thoughts?

Take the Tacoma throw the pitbike in the back for fun. Is best plan in my opinion. :)

thanks thats a little better than turn right turn left turn righ oh and don't forget about the brown dog that is going to be laying by the trash can.... since ive never been there:flipgotcha:

BustedKnucklefilms said:

I can either:

The pitbike & 450R
Or catch a ride

Thoughts?

Ur Tacoma is built well enough to make it around fine up there...I don't see the pitbike coming in for much use while on the trail though lol. Or if u end up with a rzr that morning, it will make it around just fine up there too. By 450r, are u talking about a mx bike or sportquad? Dirt bike will be a bad idea considering how wet and slippery everything is gonna be lol.

FYI from WeRock website:

Hi! This is Christie Perkins from WeRock Off-Road Club.
I have been informed that there is a ride coming to Aetna
Jan.15, 2011 for the Busted knuckles Filming Crew.
WeRock, would like to invite everyone that is not a present member,
to come use our facility for convenient and safe parking for all riders.
If you choose to use our facilities on Jan.15th the cost will be $15.00 per person.
Our Front gate will be open to the public from 8:00a.m to 11:00a.m for entrance,
it will then open again @ 5:00p.m. to 10:00p.m for everyone to exit.
Our top gate will remain open all day for entrance back and forth to the mountain.

WeRock is located @ 299 Pulltight Rd. Whiteside,Tn.37396
Take Hwy. I-24 to exit 169 (WILDWOOD). @ stop sign, turn left. Go 3.5 miles (right past the Marion County Sign ) turn right (No Road Sign There). Go over small bridge turn right, go over RR Tracks straight to Front Gate!
For further info Call Christie 423-902-0266

Hope to see everyone there!

Speeding said:
Anybody got a seat for a PhotoG? :dblthumb: I'm coming up hopin' for the best! See everyone at 9am on the werock side.

Dont worry Ricky, I got an open seat in the baddest rig on the mtn. thumb.gif

I'm loaded and ready to roll too!!! :driving:

0114111926a.jpg

BustedKnucklefilms said:
The Taco is on the Trailer & Ready for some SNOWWHEELING! :woot: :driving:

See yall at the WEROCK side at 9am Eastern!

Glad you're gettin to bring it bro! Lookin forward to meetin ya and checkin your rig out!

Just settled in at the hotel beside Cracker Barrel, for the ones that are eatting at the Cracker Barrel what time are yall planning on getting there?

I just heard the Tanner's Cole johndeere buggy already arrived in aetna, and they brought balls and HP so I hope aetna buggies bring ya a game

Latest posts