• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Camerons New Buggy

C

Cole

Only have one Pic but Im tired of waiting on RickyB. Hopefully he will step up and show us all he has some time today.
But for now this is better than nothing.
NastyGirl.jpg

Nice, didn't realize it was going to look so similar to the old rig. That is cool! I think Kirkey's are the only seats he can fit in it because it is so tight.

Bones said:
:woot: I like it, glad it's still like fat girl

WTH is it with people and Kirky seats?!?

He loves them and there isnt a whole lot of room for bigger seats. I give him hell about the seats all the time.
I just wished the pictures showed how much was grooved out of those tires.

Cole said:
I just wished the pictures showed how much was grooved out of those tires.

You can tell be seeing the side lungs it is grooved way down - surprised there ain't treads showing - them jokers are cut down laughing1

J.A.B said:
You can tell be seeing the side lungs it is grooved way down - surprised there ain't treads showing - them jokers are cut down laughing1
The white parts you can see are the cords :eat: Dirt slangin sumbucks right der boy

I love how it mock's the original !! That thing is sick as hell drool I hate rocks and loved Fat Girl so obviously I dig it ! :woot:

Jenny Craig is one NASTY BITCH. She only comes up waste high, even with 44's. Beadlocks are priceless. Great job. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Jenny Craig is one NASTY BITCH. She only comes up waste high, even with 44's. Beadlocks are priceless. Great job. :dblthumb:

Yall can call it Jenny Craig but im calling it NASTY GIRL because that thing is gonna be NASTY with 600hp

Whats the WB and have you guys put her on the scales yet to see what she lost while she was on "the biggest loser" program ?

P said:
Whats the WB and have you guys put her on the scales yet to see what she lost while she was on "the biggest loser" program ?
115 haha naw not yet when i i get my steering fixed ill get that fer ya tho