• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Camerons New Buggy

Liar ! Last time I saw you there aint no way you were pullin a buck fitty SON ! :eat:

We could put you and Cole in WE Rock and call the team the Fantabulous Superlights ! molaugh

( * Im just jealous.. I drank to much beer )

P said:
Liar ! Last time I saw you there aint no way you were pullin a buck fitty SON ! :eat:

We could put you and Cole in WE Rock and call the team the Fantabulous Superlights ! molaugh

( * Im just jealous.. I drank to much beer )
hahaha thats just what the scale said bout a monthago when i had yearly chechup

I bet the weight came from the experimental nut enlargement surgery he had :flipoff1: They have to support the extra weight!

No hatin, it just a play on previous posts from long ago.

I can't wait for some video to hear the motor on this thing.

Im not hatin, **** dood Im jealous, that thing is insane. I just wanna make sure your jibblets are prepared for the swingers... hell I go 190lbs !!! laughing1

DAMN P YOU AINT RIGHT DUDE. I DO LIKE THE LOW STANCE OF THE RIG.

RICKY B YOU BEEN JERKY OFF TO THOSE PICS LONG ENOUGH! WIPE YOUR HAND OFF AND POST THEM PICTURES OF JENNY.

DANG THAT REMINDS ME OF FOREST GUMP WHEN HE WAS TOLD TO NAME HIS BOAT. JENNY!

I got to see this thing in Kimball saturday night at the gas station for just a minuite. at first I though Timmy done got the OL FAT GURL back. No doubt Timmy you got a badass new ride man and I really like how you kept it lookin real close to fat gurl. Cant wait to see it up on Aetna cause I'm sure yor ready to tear into some of those hills out there 8)

Cole said:
He loves them and there isnt a whole lot of room for bigger seats. I give him hell about the seats all the time.
I just wished the pictures showed how much was grooved out of those tires.
Yea Cole I remember timmy saying awhile back that he was runnin 44" TSL's this time and he had the guy that cuts Wes and all the Aetna guys tires to do the AETNA CHOP on his new ones. I reckon he grooves alot of tires from what I've heard **** look how much time he has in 1 tire! Werent the TSL's on your lil pink Aetna buggy cut just like this Tim? They do look kinda like a LTB on the biggest side lugs so I can see how somebody could mistake them for LTB's

Matt O. said:
Are they 47's???
I can see how some may mistake these for 47's. All that rubber he grooved away makes it look more agressive and simular to a LTB and the biggest lug on the side sticks out kinda like the 47 LTB's biggest sidelug

Yea Cole I remember timmy saying awhile back that he was runnin 44" TSL's this time and he had the guy that cuts Wes and all the Aetna guys tires to do the AETNA CHOP on his new ones. I reckon he grooves alot of tires from what I've heard **** look how much time he has in 1 tire! Wasnt the TSL's on your lil pink Aetna buggy cut just like this Tim?