• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Camerons New Buggy

Tims rig is just plain smokin...The attention to detail is spot on....Tim I appreciate the help on the tire plug project on hell's revenge...first time I've ever met Tim and he was the first to jump in and help. Nice guy in my book with a kick ass ride....

onealdodge said:
Tims rig is just plain smokin...The attention to detail is spot on....Tim I appreciate the help on the tire plug project on hell's revenge...first time I've ever met Tim and he was the first to jump in and help. Nice guy in my book with a kick ass ride....
Any time man

Matt O. said:
So the old rig was 5750, what are you shooting for on this one? Bryan told me he used smaller and lighter tubing, and Al anywhere he cold. I think 4500lb is realistic!

just my pinion,theres no way this rig ways 4500,less, pics are decieving.like comparing a mini to a caddy!

80toyota said:
just my pinion,theres no way this rig ways 4500,less, pics are decieving.like comparing a mini to a caddy!

Me and Cameron both think it weighs that. Hell my buggy weighs 3900lbs and I don't have Rear steer.

If we're betting I got a six pack on 4000 give or take 150 in either direction.

J. J.

Cole said:
Me and Cameron both think it weighs that. Hell my buggy weighs 3900lbs and I don't have Rear steer.

I agree with Cole on this one. If Cole's buggy weighs 3900 and Timmy's having two steering 14 bolts, 44" tires and a heavier motor will be at the 4500+ mark.

According to some dood on Pirate Tim has already called him and told him that it weighted 2200 lbs less than Fat Girl??? So if Tim knows what it weighs why are we guessing?

J. J.

patooyee said:
According to some dood on Pirate Tim has already called him and told him that it weighted 2200 lbs less than Fat Girl??? So if Tim knows what it weighs why are we guessing?

J. J.

Because I know for a fact he hasn't weighed it!! That is just speculation. I talked to him about this , this morning.

patooyee said:

J. J.

Is it is 2200 pounds less then my buggy is sub 3500 pds. Everyone on pirate thinks there **** is light. Lets get real. I would be shocked if its less than 4300. Pimp ass ride. Im usually not a atena style buggy guy but both of camerons have class and actually look like something. Props to Coleworx and Cameron.

And im not bagging on the weight as it probably weighs about the same as my twisted garage buggy with alot more pimp'ness added. laughing1

onetonwillys said:
:eek:In the CRAWL magazine feature of "fat girl" the weight of fat girl was listed at 4500 lbs...... :eek:
they probably said they were going to pay ricky b for the story too.... :flipoff1:

onetonwillys said:
:eek:In the CRAWL magazine feature of "fat girl" the weight of fat girl was listed at 4500 lbs...... :eek:

He was using those TN scales, same ones that said the ubkon was less than 4k :flipoff1:

Needs to get on them John G scales!