• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Camerons New Buggy

heres a few pics from this weekend

HaleMountainaugust1st028.jpg

HaleMountainaugust1st021.jpg

HaleMountainaugust1st026.jpg

HaleMountainaugust1st025.jpg

traveler said:
this hateing is from someone who cant weld at all from the welds that i have seen in your pics

Not hating at all. As stated earlier both here and on Pirate I love the buggy bondo or not. Was just asking as I did not know if people really did that or not.

Dramaqueens like you are why all Tim's threads turn into hatefests.

Did anyone else here detect any "hateing" in my post???

J. J.

patooyee said:
Not hating at all. As stated earlier both here and on Pirate I love the buggy bondo or not. Was just asking as I did not know if people really did that or not.

Dramaqueens like you are why all Tim's threads turn into hatefests.

Did anyone else here detect any "hateing" in my post???

J. J.

Man dont worry about that guy. I haven't seem any real hating from anybody yet. Not even on Pirate. People get bent out of shape and its funny.

patooyee said:
I have to ask ... the welds in places are obviously ground down. You can see a couple spots where the weld on one side of a bracket is smooth but another side isn't because you couldn't fit a grinder there. I would have a seriously difficult time grinding welds as smooth as those ones are ... are they really bondoed? It makes it look sweet as hell but damn that would be a ****-ton of work! I only ask to appreciate the amount of work that went into it and also to find out exactly how to make a joint look THAT good.

J. J.

To give you an actual non-smartass answer..... it really doesn't take all that long to grind an area down that smooth with the correct assortment of flap discs

I guess when I said I couldn't do it I didn't mean because I didn't know how or didn't think it could be done. I couldn't do it because I don't have the patience plain and simple. I don't use flap discs much though because they're so expensive and don't last.

J. J.

74_Chevota said:
I do find it fawkin hilarious though some of the guys with moon buggys that are less than in fit shape
You callin' me fat, Samoo?

Drilling extra holes doesn't cost anything and .90 wall cost less than .120... and no one needs .375" link brackets... .120 gets the job done if you make the bracket right...

Got that ARB yet?

Tcameron said:
haha yea but the hill looks like nothin. i hate that bout vids

I was thinking the same thing when I watched that - that is really one pretty mean climb - well at least for non motor having sum bitches like me :****:

cool vid and love the rig brian and you built
but i gota say tim you just lost 5 points in your man card for that ****ed up gay hat thing you had on !! :****:
****tennis anyone**** :gay: