• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Camping and Wheeling Little naches

rattlecan

Going camping on Tuesday and Wednesday next week, going to be staying with friends on American River I think. Going to bring my FJ40 for this trip and one of the friends I am staying with wants to go wheeling as do I.

I know the east side is open to the Pac coast trail and there are lots of trails to hit. Can someone point me to a good map of area trails. Sorry, total new guy.

Not really trying to rely on grabbing a map off a reader board at a campground or ranger station after my experience at evans creek last week-No maps in either reader board boxes.

Thanks for any responses.

PS-Would be willing to purchase map if that's an option.

Going camping on Tuesday and Wednesday next week, going to be staying with friends on American River I think. Going to bring my FJ40 for this trip and one of the friends I am staying with wants to go wheeling as do I.

I know the east side is open to the Pac coast trail and there are lots of trails to hit. Can someone point me to a good map of area trails. Sorry, total new guy.

Not really trying to rely on grabbing a map off a reader board at a campground or ranger station after my experience at evans creek last week-No maps in either reader board boxes.

Thanks for any responses.

PS-Would be willing to purchase map if that's an option.

You should be able to get a ORV map at the whistling jacks store. Their $10.