• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Camping on the Lake Bed.......!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if im not working i will be there with my 40ft toyhauler. crossing my fringers i wont be working that month.

No a tent doesn't work well down there with all that wind and it is COLD at night. We stay in our motorhome and Odie camps in our trailer. It would be nice if we could all camp togther down there. All the northwest hillbillies. See you there.

Staying in my race trailer, will have full cooking, living quarters and showers. :flipoff: I'll probably be right on the lakebed with the CRAWL Mag crew and Ian and the Xtreme crew.

Sounds like I am moving from the TommyBuilt fab crew and upgrading to the Crawl mag crew.

When are you folks heading down? We will be leaving the 5th. :awesomework:

A small group of buddys and i will be there on the lake bed. Im bringing the camper and prolly towing a 20' enclosed for the truck and gear.

X2 on the tents sucks thing Clark, if the wind is blowing, it is way worse than you can imagine. We stayed the last couple years with a friend in his Motorhome; 2 years ago the wind was so bad that the MH was swaying a foot or two to one side (at least it seemed that bad :D).

It is also a couple weeks early this time around, so there may be rain to go along with the wind. About 3 weeks before this years event, the lake bed was wet and mucky!

X2 on the tents sucks thing Clark, if the wind is blowing, it is way worse than you can imagine. We stayed the last couple years with a friend in his Motorhome; 2 years ago the wind was so bad that the MH was swaying a foot or two to one side (at least it seemed that bad :D).

There were moments last year I thought the roof was gonna peel off my trailer, it was LOUD!

Sounds like I am moving from the TommyBuilt fab crew and upgrading to the Crawl mag crew.

When are you folks heading down? We will be leaving the 5th. :awesomework:

With Tom's cookin skills I would stay put if I were you. change of plans again, I am going and taking the camper,we just need to get it on the dually:awesomework:

Im still working on the wife to spend the money to go down there but If we do go down there we will be stay in my house. Its about 20 min from the lake bed. Not a real wild crib, just whats needed... pool, hot tub, FULL bar, hot showers and a nice bed. Im not sure if we are gonna haul down or fly down. Its cheaper to fly btw.

Im still working on the wife to spend the money to go down there but If we do go down there we will be stay in my house. Its about 20 min from the lake bed. Not a real wild crib, just whats needed... pool, hot tub, FULL bar, hot showers and a nice bed. Im not sure if we are gonna haul down or fly down. Its cheaper to fly btw.

Nice i like that you will have a good time.:cool: Look us up.

:hi:can i pitch my tent in the backyard?:alcoholic:

Last year i had to nail my tent down to our gooseneck trailer! and it is a 4 season Himalayan Hilton. Way windy! And i had sand everywhere. But it was so worth it!!!!! The year before that i slept on the trailer with no tent cause i forgot it by my front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.