• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Can I use A superchip and Edge

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Can I use a superchip programmer with an edge? From what I understand is the Edge just fools the sensors readings. The superchips reprograms the the ecm.

Well I ordered a Superchip Cortex. Mainly for the speedo calibration and being able to adjust trans shifting. So I guess my Edge will be for sale if the Super chips works as good as it says it should.

Sell the edge, sell the superchips. Buy Smarty, buy modest injectors. Problem solved. If you want more fuel, you will eventually need to tap that wire.

Good lord! :rolleyes: Do you ever buy the correct parts 1st?

Nope I even returned your mom after the first go around. :fawkdancesmiley:

But I got a superchips and it has some cool features that I'm not sure the smarty does. But that would be if the damn thing worked. :mad: Only thing I am able to do right now is calibrate my speedo so my shift points are correct. Called Superchips about the "Update Tuner" message I'm getting. Kinda fixed it but not all the way. So I'll be on the phone with them tomorrow.

I stacked edge EZ with my smarty even with both turned down it was twitchy and stupid..... Fast, but not practical

By the way I have 120 hp squirters, 150gph FASS, Wicked Diesel stage2 cp3, Phat Shaft 66mm turbo and a Smarty

If I could change it, I'd go down to 80hp injectors but other than that its perfect..

Latest posts