• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Can u have to much?

Eddyj said:
I called and talk to Jake about doing my **** box. He seems super easy to talk to and more than willing to help as long as you bring the cash.
Can't wait till he sees my crap wagon.
Good chance he wont get within 10 feet of it. :****:

CHASMAN9 said:
I take it is plus parts? Just to clarify

ADMINISTRATOR

Correct, that is just the shock tuning which includes shims.
If you need any parts like a swaybar, shock repair, etc that is extra.
We reuse your oil, unless it is jacked then we charge for new oil.
We highly recommend running a rear swaybar so the shocks can do their job.

Yeah Jake installed a sway bar and is tuning on my shocks right now and told me earlier today that my rig is night and day different from when i dropped it off. I bought Brand new Fox Remote Reservoir coilovers with DSC Adjusters and he has completely changed they way the rig performs even with brand new shocks. The guys and gals at BK are super easy to deal with and Jake knows his stuff. I cant wait to get it back and would spend the money to have it done all over again in a heart beat.

zayne2427 said:
Yeah Jake installed a sway bar and is tuning on my shocks right now and told me earlier today that my rig is night and day different from when i dropped it off. I bought Brand new Fox Remote Reservoir coilovers with DSC Adjusters and he has completely changed they way the rig performs even with brand new shocks. The guys and gals at BK are super easy to deal with and Jake knows his stuff. I cant wait to get it back and would spend the money to have it done all over again in a heart beat.

Finished both of these this week and they are ready for pickup. Zayne your rig is the most night and day one I have seen. It rides so nice now. thumb.gif

49840137_10156225714693985_8898746073477021696_o.jpg

Latest posts