• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canada 2/6/09 Reiter 2/6/09 & 2/7/09

Mark m.

Money and I made a run to the Fucted trails friday morning then hit reiter friday night and saturday. Good times no breakage and the weather was great both places.

Last edited:
Was the ranger ditched there?

There is some awesome stuff up in canada!

When we went in it was there with no one around. When we were all done and loading up some guys came by riding in the bucket of a bob cat to go pull it out. They had a longggggggggggg walk. About 7 miles down to the main road.

When we went in it was there with no one around. When we were all done and loading up some guys came by riding in the bucket of a bob cat to go pull it out. They had a longggggggggggg walk. About 7 miles down to the main road.

Damn that sucks

Good seeing you guys yesterday! I had fun as always. When I left Chris broke a Dana 60 shaft trying to get up that very difficult hill climb. I ended up boiling out all my radiator fluid after I threw my belt off my water pump, for the second time :mad: That hill climb was sweet! Was cool watching Bunk power up it, no winching needed. I missed Gowins run but I'm sure him and pumperator flew right up as well. I could hear engine's roaring from down below.

Those trails up North sure look difficult, must have been fun!

Good seeing you guys yesterday! I had fun as always. When I left Chris broke a Dana 60 shaft trying to get up that very difficult hill climb. I ended up boiling out all my radiator fluid after I threw my belt off my water pump, for the second time :mad: That hill climb was sweet! Was cool watching Bunk power up it, no winching needed. I missed Gowins run but I'm sure him and pumperator flew right up as well. I could hear engine's roaring from down below.

Those trails up North sure look difficult, must have been fun!

Wish I could have stayed later saturday night but I was just worn out. The trails up north aren't to bad in a buggy but in trucks like yours and mine Darby its a workout for sure but lots of fun:cool:

good times with the "Marks brothers" and we couldnt have asked for better weather:awesomework:

Damn those fuct trails sure look fuct. In a good way.

I had a blast riding along this weekend. One day I will figure out that I can't :beer: cause it makes me :puke: but what better place to :puke: than BYS :haha:

Hey Mark those aren't boggers :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

And BTW I put a different battery in jeep and it started right up:cheer: That bitch just gets pissy at Reiter I guess and runs fine at home- I still think its the power lines :redneck:

Damn those fuct trails sure look fuct. In a good way.

I had a blast riding along this weekend. One day I will figure out that I can't :beer: cause it makes me :puke: but what better place to :puke: than BYS :haha:

Hey Mark those aren't boggers :fawkdancesmiley::haha:

And BTW I put a different battery in jeep and it started right up:cheer: That bitch just gets pissy at Reiter I guess and runs fine at home- I still think its the power lines :redneck:

Glad to hear your feelin better. You didn't look to good sat.:puke::puke::puke:

Baja claws?

Mark has pics and vids.

Damn boys! Looks like I missed out on a good one. My rig will be done and ready to go on or before the 15 of this month. I am aching to get out on the trails. Great pics! I just wanted more pics of "Blue" doin those Canadian trails:cool:

Hey Bunk, if you could give Darby Lee's(YJ) vice grips the next time ya see him that would be awesome:awesomework: This weekend was a blast:beer:

PictureVideo003-2.jpg

PictureVideo004-2.jpg

PictureVideo005-2.jpg

PictureVideo006-2.jpg

PictureVideo010-1.jpg

PictureVideo011-1.jpg

PictureVideo012-1.jpg

PictureVideo014-1.jpg

PictureVideo015-1.jpg

PictureVideo017-1.jpg