• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canada wheeling Nov 13-14 weekend

Oh you mean Bubbles Kitty Cat Love Center. And Mauler you can name that drop you did on the rock slab being you were the first to run it,

Mustard Tiger was a great run!!! So much fun... Thank god for the new BC slide bars on the CJ... Finally avoided body damage. Watching Nate, Sarge, and Mauler run the Knuckle in the dark... In the rain.... and in low light was impresive... I incured more damage walking it.

And no hastle from any of the border fascists this time either way!!! YEY!

Thanks for hosting J5... I just got TPB season 6 on tha netfilx. This is where Bubbles Kittlyland Love Centre comes in.. HAHA.. Can't wait to see it.

Last edited:
......for the double hill climb thingy towards the end of MT? that was ridiculous:011::011: Waynes wheelie up the first step was sick and makes me want to own a Jimboy car.....gawddamn:cool:

yes that was verry impresive james can build a sick rig
im glad that wayne uses the **** outta it the way a buggy should be

Great day wheelin in the rain with good friends! Moose knuckle in the dark was sick :011:

I have a minute or two of video I will try and get up tonight

Tom sorry to hear why you had to miss the day I hope all is well with the family

thanks for the concern guys, everything worked out for the best.

i hope that another run can be organized before the end of the year, or before the snow flies as it seems i have missed the last two outings with our us friends.

comon lets see some pics, i know there is a picture of me upside down somewhere :masturbanana[1]:

Makes me happy he is beating it. That what it was built for:awesomework:.

the buggy is a blast to drive, not a single problem at all :awesomework:

the new vids are posted up on BC Crawlin

Johny got some great shots of the vertical assaults on the new lines in MT :cool:

the buggy is a blast to drive, not a single problem at all :awesomework:

the new vids are posted up on BC Crawlin

Johny got some great shots of the vertical assaults on the new lines in MT :cool:

sweet, i will check out the vids.

Latest posts