• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Canadian Rust Bucket

2DoorRunner

Heres my rusty canadian junk. 1990 4runner. 22re.

The stock grocery getter glory. Oh how i remember when i thought this flex was cool:shaking:
0820091807b.jpg

A little stock wheeling.
104_0340.jpg

106_0163.jpg

Then onto the fun stuff. CSFI 4.3 swap. r150f trans. 4" ifs lift(yeah yeah i know, i hate it too.)
Dirty, leaking, and beat to hell 22re.
IMG_2427.jpg

To a nice clean 4.3. (its i video:D)

Should be driving it again in the next couple weeks. Going to weld the rear for some summer fun.
And something else that will make my little girl grow into a sexy woman.... Lets just say im on the search for a SFA:cool:

-Jack

Last edited:
Wait, you actually bought thornturds?:haha:

I know there will be more wear. I dont care. Even if i had money to spare, i would throw a spool in it. Unless you want to start a "buy jack a locker fund":redneck:

Yeah i cant wait!!!:bananadance:

I traded my 22re with 370k kilometers on it for the 4.3 with 90k miles. And money is going towards a sas for now.

Swap is pretty much done. Been driving it since sunday. just needs a longer slave pushrod, rear shocks, and an ignition system tune up.

Got it on an rti ramp today. Not bad for mostly stock suspension:flipoff:
0315111451a.jpg

0315111457.jpg

0315111451.jpg

Bump stops are for pussies:redneck:
0315111453.jpg

Yeah i think 63s would be sweet. One question i can never find the answer to though. Where does everyone get their u-bolts? Just custom made?

And cool kids do elockers, but poor kids do spools:fawkdancesmiley:

4.3 swap=total win:cool:

Picked up some 36x12.5 tsl swampers from my boss. trimmed the fenders a little to cure the rubbing. Did an ignition system tune up. And replaced the waterpump. Been driving it with 0 problems. Even smoked an integra:haha:

Also picked up a set of 410 diffs from a buddy to replace my bad rear and the add diff tube. Got my yukon spool installed in the rear carrier. 1.5 hours, and i have never even touched a diff before:D

0323111824.jpg

Damn driveway pics. Will get it on the trail in the next week or two:awesomework:
IMG_2864.jpg

Latest posts