• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cant wait till Deer season

Flexy Backhand

something cool?
100_1865.jpg

100_1866.jpg

100_1867.jpg

about 50 yards from my porch.. this little fella will be damn nice come huntin season..2 point as far as i could see, bout a 12-13 inch spread full velvet, looked real handsome:awesomework:

Lol.. if it was at some of my friends houses unfortunately it probabaylw ouldve been gone.. Ive only taken place in one out of season deer kill and it was fo rthe deers own good, been hit by a car and could barely walk on 3 legs..front lright leg was gone... none of that animal was wasted.. real pretty deer though :(

you ate a roader ,i kinda have too.me and the old man hit one on blewett way back,we left okanogen saterday with 1 tag left ,it closed sunday.....it was a 5x5 mulley in full rut a stater witnessed it all pulled over and shot it. tore up dads 78 chev front end good.cop let dad tag it and off we went,its the 65mph horns in my many trophy's and dads pruod of it. not his best but the most expesive.:haha::redneck:

oh i have a nice bear in the yard latly and a velvy forked looks just like that ,he stayd at the apple tree today tell i was 15 feet ,last year a 4 point tried to fight me at the same dam tree .he was chasing a doe in circles in the yard after that likr we wernt there

100_1865.jpg

100_1866.jpg

100_1867.jpg

about 50 yards from my porch.. this little fella will be damn nice come huntin season..2 point as far as i could see, bout a 12-13 inch spread full velvet, looked real handsome:awesomework:

Can you say Archery???:haha: Naw seriously, I can hardly wait myself...seems to be quite a few of them critters roamin'...:awesomework:

Lol...I coulda dropped this dude with a sling shot he was so close.. my camera zoom wont work anymore so i just kept walking up to him.. they all seem to disapear when season comes up..lol

.. they all seem to disapear when season comes up..lol

Yup...was that way at the old place---got within 15 feet of a nice lil 2point around this time of year, but he's not to be seen right about opening day...:haha: Funny thing happened 2 years ago---last day of late archery, got home around 8:30 after huntin all day...unloaded, put the bow away...got cleaned up and was having a smoke on the back patio; WHAT DO YOU THINK POPPED IT'S HEAD FROM AROUND THE FENCE AT 20YDS:hello:??? :mad: Yup, you guessed it--that 2point!!! Don't think I didn't think long and hard about grabbing the bow...What a way to end a season though!!!:haha:

lol yea last year i had walked for 3-3 a half hours on some remote unused loggin roads outside tenino.. saw one doe and smelled deer but never saw anything.. on the way home i saw 5 deer in this guys front yard.. one was a 2x3 and the other was a nice spike... it was damn tempting but even if i did shoot it with the 7 mag it wouldve splattered the house no matter what..lol so i just slowly drove by hoping the bastards would run in front of my truck..:haha:

yep can't wait...
003.jpg

006.jpg

015.jpg

and that was takin from the pasture at a buddy's inlaws!!! our new hunting area...

and and working on the island i get to see some of the biggest blacktail in the state. there are a pair of twin bucks running around that are already 4x5s:eek::eek::eek: and theres a couple of really nice 4x4s and 3x4s i see them all day long feeding in the field. on my short drive from the compound to the barge...to bad i can't get any pictures... not allowed camera's or cell phones...:eeek::eeek::eeek:

I looking forward to another good season, high hunt starts sept. 15th.
And this thread needs some pictures of your past kills.
I'll start first one blacktail not a big rack but huge body, the others muleys.

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 47
and one more, man deer get heavy in your pack :rolleyes: not bad weather for middle of sept at 7500+ ft

Attachments

• king lake.jpg
    king lake.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 51
not bad not bad,if i can get the ollady to help post some pics ill show you some of my montana pics,or my local 6x6 rosavelt i got close to home with my muzzy last year .long tines i call him:redneck: