• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cat Back Exhaust Advice

ecsong187

My Dad is lookin for a cat back exhaust system for his 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500. Anyone got any they reccomend?
thanks
edwin song

Ask for Ross @ Dyno-Mite Diesel in Monroe... 360-794-7974

They'll take care of ya:awesomework:

Im running turbo back MBRP stainless on my truck. I was impressed with the quality, fit, and ease of installation.

My Dad is lookin for a cat back exhaust system for his 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500. Anyone got any they reccomend?
thanks
edwin song

Is it diesel? If not, go with magnaflow. If it is, silverlines turbo back 4" stainless is $425, keep the muffler in the system and it's perfect.

x2, aluminized is good enough...

i agree... AFE makes a reasonable priced kit not sure what it is for chevy but older PSD's its 3"-3.5" down pipe into a 4" exhaust... you can run the muffler in either direction. one way is quieter then the other. it's damn near strait pipe. no baffles just louvered round tube.

check out Stan's Headers and Mufflers there in Auburn 25.850.1835.

David

$$$$$$$$, nice work, but he is about 3 times more then anyone else you can go through.. When you need custom stuff. He is the guy to see. But that isn't the case here..

$$$$$$$$, nice work, but he is about 3 times more then anyone else you can go through.. When you need custom stuff. He is the guy to see. But that isn't the case here..

He's not much/any more $$$ than any other companies building exhaust. His exhaust kits retail for $400, 4", turbo back, etc. I run his on my D-max and ran it on my Cummins and loved 'em both. I'm impatient, when I want something I want it now, and it's nice having him local and not having to wait for it.

John

If I can't get it now, my money will be gone by the time they are ready.. I called up, said what I wanted and went and picked it up.. I went to Stans just to have an extension throw on the back of my exhaust so I could make my tailpipe come out in a different location. They told me they couldn't do it then and to come back another day.. Never went back.. And my exhaust was 340 4 years ago. And it's come down considerably since then..

If I can't get it now, my money will be gone by the time they are ready.. I called up, said what I wanted and went and picked it up.. I went to Stans just to have an extension throw on the back of my exhaust so I could make my tailpipe come out in a different location. They told me they couldn't do it then and to come back another day.. Never went back.. And my exhaust was 340 4 years ago. And it's come down considerably since then..

You're right...typo. Their 4" kit is $300 retail.