• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cat Update.

P

If its free, its P
OK, so the kitten thing... We "found" that she had 4 kittens, Im not sure if animals in the night get some or what, as you recall Dana ( the stray that decided to live with us ) had brought one head and one presumed dead one up to the house the morning we found out she had kittens finally.

Well the presumed dead one is the sole survivor.. and has been living on the back porch makin it day after day :drinkers:

Cute lil sum bee and we are going to keep he/she as well , .... I mean, damn the cats a little badass !! thumb.gif

Anyway, I took these yesterday of the newbie...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Don't feel bad we take in strays all the time. we have seven looking for a good home (can't stand to see a animal suffer because some idiot won't take it to vet to get it fixed or human society because they don't want to keep what happens after the deal is done)

I grew up on a dairy farm. milk by the gallons around every day, so 20 cats or so was the norm. shooting a sick or infected cat was the norm growing up so I was kind of hardened to it. kittens normally got ran over. glad you guys saved one and HB has a pet.

oh, funny story. one time in teh winter, my uncle went outside to feed the calves. he found one of the favorite cats, fred, froze to a post. literally, frozen to the ****ing post. he brought fred in and he was pretty much dead. no head movement, he was trying to blink his eyes, just ****ed up, not really breathing. we put him on the milk barn stove for about a half hour and he lived :eek: :eek: after that he was about 1/4 speed the rest of his life. walked 1/4 speed, meowed weird, held his head sideways and ****, couldn't climb, but knew when to come drink milk twice a day. he lived another 4 years before my grandpa got him with the tractor on accident. That was just so ****ed up being 10 and loving the **** out of fred and seeing my uncle walk in with hide missing where he tore him off the post and frozen solid. traumatic. then he lives. that was awesome and crazy at the same time.

YOU JUST CANT BEAT A GOOD CAT . WE HAVE HAD OURS FOR GOING ON FOUR YEARS. SHE IS SPOILED ASS ROTTEN, ITS CRAZY . I GUESS NOT WITH US NOT HAVING ANY KIDS YET SOMETHING HAS TO GET THE ATTENTION. WE JUST TOOK INA STRAY IN THE WINTER TOO AND SHE IS A STRANGE ONE, IT DOESN'T APPEAR SHE IS GROWING ANY AND SHE RUNS INTO THINGS. WE CALL HER OUR SPECIAL KITTY.

[attachment deleted by admin]